Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confession
I just figured out to who Lui reminds me. It's Lydia Faketan Millen. The umpa lumpa orange tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whether she is/was/was never in Woking, thank you all for the detective work and the never ending entertainment

Reactions: 8
Aren't the tiny churros the same in both pics? #poirot #missmarple #columbo

• Haha
Aren't the tiny churros the same in both pics? #poirot #missmarple #columbo
Wait....are you saying that Lui stole the picture from the interweb and posted it to suggest she was at TopGolf?! I mean why would she do that?! 😉

• Haha
Another question for you all to dwell over: if Luisa was there yesterday, how come no one from quadrant followed her? Especially Ria? Either she was shy and didn’t really make friends or.. she wasn’t there! *dun dun dun*

• Wow
  • Haha
Quite honestly... In my opinion, I find some fans are lacking of objectivity. She can very well fly back and forth. The mini churros (wich I had never seen in my life lol) are the same and a restaurant does not do exactly the same thing over a year.
Sometimes I don't know if these people want to show proof or by all means show that Lando is single.

Reactions: 12
Wait....are you saying that Lui stole the picture from the interweb and posted it to suggest she was at TopGolf?! I mean why would she do that?! 😉
She probably thought of it when she flew to Heathrow solely to take her picture in the toilets and then flew back again....

• Haha

Honestly, what is this?
Peoples obsession with SM makes me chuckle. Just because someone is posting something about one place does not mean they are there right in that moment.

Also on a separate note - the churros - they are churros.....the plate they serve them on could be used in multiple places.

I do agree with @welshgirl123 though - all these churro pics are making me want churros.

Quite honestly... In my opinion, I find some fans are lacking of objectivity. She can very well fly back and forth. The mini churros (wich I had never seen in my life lol) are the same and a restaurant does not do exactly the same thing over a year.
Sometimes I don't know if these people want to show proof or by all means show that Lando is single.
Just posted similar to this!

Reactions: 5
Honestly, what is this?
Peoples obsession with SM makes me chuckle. Just because someone is posting something about one place does not mean they are there right in that moment.

Also on a separate note - the churros - they are churros.....the plate they serve them on could be used in multiple places.

I do agree with @welshgirl123 though - all these churro pics are making me want churros.

Just posted similar to this!
Warm churros with caramel dipping sauce yummmmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well as Lui keeps on coming back i think we all know who DOESN'T have a tiny churro....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I never got secretive relationships. I understand being private and not sharing a ton online.. but if I am “in love” with someone, I am not going to hide it. Neither I want to be hidden by my SO.

What happens if they go public? Lando fandom implodes for a week and then it’s back to regular stuff.

Oh apparently more info on the story from yesterday!
Is this about the girl who slept with LH and then DR 3 days after?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.