Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the glitz and glam she definitely picked the wrong driveršŸ˜‚ Lando is the most ā€normalā€ of any of the driversšŸ˜‚
I really like Lando has a driver and i think he is a fun boy but i dont understand the hype to be honest he's already developing more its true, but he still has a very boyish body, seems to be very picky with food so for me its a no no, doesnt like wineeee or beer, travels the world but seems to be very clueless about any of the places he has been so overall i couldn't do much with this guy šŸ˜‚ ...but i see some potencial but he need to be more adventurous like is racing partner Daniel :D

Reactions: 8
So any expert in high profile dating? Does Lando pays for all these flights for Lui?(if she is there) Or she has to invest?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do, was always offered and I always declined. I can pay my own trips. Just a moral question for me
I wouldnā€™t want him to pay but then it isnā€™t realistic to do this with a relationship for months on end

but she lives with her parents and he has crazy work commitments so he probably isnā€™t going to visit portugal anytime soon. She must be quiet in work if she can travel that much

Reactions: 5
I wouldnā€™t want him to pay but then it isnā€™t realistic to do this with a relationship for months on end

but she lives with her parents and he has crazy work commitments so he probably isnā€™t going to visit portugal anytime soon. She must be quiet in work if she can travel that much
And living with the parents also maybe makes her not spend money on things that usually we need to pay also she is from Porto most of the airlines that fly from there to London are low cost but still thats a lot of travels in the meantime. Expensive relationship if she is the one paying šŸ˜…

Reactions: 8
I do, was always offered and I always declined. I can pay my own trips. Just a moral question for me
Though since she is the one always travelling i dont think it is wrong if they split the bill. If only one of them is always the one paying that just seems wrong to me

Reactions: 1
I am shook ladies. Didnā€™t think she would still be relevant at this point.

Stop with the hinting though. Ainā€™t nobody got time and patience for that.

Reactions: 10
At this point i just dont get the secret from both of them.
I understand not being like instagram official because maybe they are just seeing what happens but dont hide it..they could do like Pierre and Kat do their lifes if pictures of the two end up appearing its ok..but it seems that whenever she goes there she is always hidden for me is just sad!
I never got secretive relationships. I understand being private and not sharing a ton online.. but if I am ā€œin loveā€ with someone, I am not going to hide it. Neither I want to be hidden by my SO.

What happens if they go public? Lando fandom implodes for a week and then itā€™s back to regular stuff.

Oh apparently more info on the story from yesterday!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Though since she is the one always travelling i dont think it is wrong if they split the bill. If only one of them is always the one paying that just seems wrong to me
I completely agree with you. My perspective is of course just my experience and for me paying myself gives me certain power- meaning I donā€™t own (or feel like I do) anything to anyone. But also Iā€™ve always been in a situation that I can afford to pay.

I really like Lando has a driver and i think he is a fun boy but i dont understand the hype to be honest he's already developing more its true, but he still has a very boyish body, seems to be very picky with food so for me its a no no, doesnt like wineeee or beer, travels the world but seems to be very clueless about any of the places he has been so overall i couldn't do much with this guy šŸ˜‚ ...but i see some potencial but he need to be more adventurous like is racing partner Daniel :D
Lando's like my younger brother to me hahaha he's like a little boy who probably has no game and only drinks milk at age 22. So it doesn't surprise me that he'd be okay with a 19 year old hanging around when he's got time off but the fact that he's always and I mean always with a group of boys is hilarious because he's not even trying to have one on one time with her and she sits there anyway. Tragic

Reactions: 6
But he doesn't have time for everbody. Think about his schedule this week (and keep in mind this is week off šŸ¤Æ)

I somehow understand him this time šŸ˜…

But he doesn't have time for everbody. Think about his schedule this week (and keep in mind this is week off šŸ¤Æ)

I somehow understand him this time šŸ˜…
Yeah, i mean they all spent the holiday together on the yacht so Lui knows them all anyway. It doesn't seem so unusual for me that they spend time in a group?

However If they are all in bed with Lui and Lando at night then that's a different matter šŸ¤£

• Haha
Some people also think that lui is with max for some reason šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some people also think that lui is with max for some reason šŸ¤£
Max seems too keen on Ms Turkey and if there is something with the girl Emmy either for another one to be in the picture. I think either lando or max are a bit beige compared to her from what I see šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøAlso doesnā€™t add up when sheā€™s only there when lando is also there. Unless they are in a polygamist relationship šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Max seems too keen on Ms Turkey and if there is something with the girl Emmy either for another one to be in the picture. I think either lando or max are a bit beige compared to her from what I see šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøAlso doesnā€™t add up when sheā€™s only there when lando is also there. Unless they are in a polygamist relationship šŸ˜‚
that emmy girl seems very out there doesnā€™t she. Like a bit of a loose cannon and not sort of submissive like theyā€™d probably want if that makes sense (like someone who comes along to all the boysā€™ plans and just carries on no complaints)

whoever said they might not last long I think youā€™re rightā€¦ she likes fish. Deal breaker!

also a fan took a picture with Lando in top golf. Wish someone who was there could anonymously give us the answers we need

Attachments

Reactions: 4
that emmy girl seems very out there doesnā€™t she. Like a bit of a loose cannon and not sort of submissive like theyā€™d probably want if that makes sense (like someone who comes along to all the boysā€™ plans and just carries on no complaints)

whoever said they might not last long I think youā€™re rightā€¦ she likes fish. Deal breaker!
Ah sheā€™s back in Portugal I think

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.