Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3AC17A97-ADAF-494B-994E-AA692B660BFF.png

Max the ultimate wag wearing Lando’s hoodie again. Cha and Kat could never. It also wouldn’t surprise me if that’s Ria’s hat Lando is wearing

Reactions: 8
View attachment 808102
Max the ultimate wag wearing Lando’s hoodie again. Cha and Kat could never. It also wouldn’t surprise me if that’s Ria’s hat Lando is wearing
What is funny is that the boys are all wearing thick warm clothing, Lando even a pom pom hat, but Ria is in a tank top and exposed midriff......

Tough girl and whimpy cold sensitive boys 😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
❤ ❤ Just dropping in to say please don't compare yourselves to WAGs.

Everybody has their insecurities and I'm sure even Kelly, Cha, and co have any things they would change about themselves too and it's all stuff we would never pick up.

I know we take the piss out of them and the media puts them on a pedestal but at the end of the day, they're all pretty normal girls who just happen to have boyfriends with a very different, high-profile career.

The expectations on women in their 20's are crazy. I have friends having babies left right and centre atm and I can't even imagine doing that at this stage in my life.

Your path is your own and you're never too old or young to decide you want to do something different, move to another country, start a new career or bag a new man (but yes the DR's of the world are setting that bar high for most of us, and we should have high expectations ;)) ❤ ❤
I couldn’t have said it better.

Besides, even those whose life seems to be on track and having their ducks in row… feel insecure, have doubts, etc. It’s constant development.

Do your thing. Take your time to figure out what makes you comfortable and shut the outside noise and society expectations. Ultimately, you have to make yourself happy and that can come in many different ways. ❤

Set your own pace and enjoy things as they come!

• Heart
❤ ❤ Just dropping in to say please don't compare yourselves to WAGs.

Everybody has their insecurities and I'm sure even Kelly, Cha, and co have any things they would change about themselves too and it's all stuff we would never pick up.

I know we take the piss out of them and the media puts them on a pedestal but at the end of the day, they're all pretty normal girls who just happen to have boyfriends with a very different, high-profile career.

The expectations on women in their 20's are crazy. I have friends having babies left right and centre atm and I can't even imagine doing that at this stage in my life.

Your path is your own and you're never too old or young to decide you want to do something different, move to another country, start a new career or bag a new man (but yes the DR's of the world are setting that bar high for most of us, and we should have high expectations ;)) ❤ ❤
100%! Your life is your life. Your 20s are SO young and there's so much left to be explored and so many people to meet. It's fun to gossip about F1 drivers but at the end of the day I know we'd all genuinely support each other in real life as well and if you've made it through the last 18 months with even a shred of your mental stability in tact you're doing really really amazing

Reactions: 7
Loving all this supportiveness!
Honestly, everyone does have their own insecurities, and you’re not supposed to have your whole life figured out at any point, anything can change in the space of a day!

having kids and settling down might be a goal for someone at 25, or Focusing solely on your career might be a goal (maybe both but Jesus…superwoman!) but you just need to do what is right for you and what you want. And if you don’t know-that’s totally normal too!
Or your goal could be to be a F1 wag, which even some of us in our 30’s who went down the career route are now dreaming about 🤣🤣🤣

on an absolute side note, I’ve noticed DR has been at MTC this week and not in the US like i presumed he went to straight from the Turkey GP and judged him for so just want to take my mental judgement back haha

Honestly, everyone does have their own insecurities, and you’re not supposed to have your whole life figured out at any point, anything can change in the space of a day!

having kids and settling down might be a goal for someone at 25, or Focusing solely on your career might be a goal (maybe both but Jesus…superwoman!) but you just need to do what is right for you and what you want. And if you don’t know-that’s totally normal too!
Or your goal could be to be a F1 wag, which even some of us in our 30’s whowent down the career route are now dreaming about 🤣🤣🤣

on an absolute side note, I’ve noticed DR has been at MTC this week and not the US like a presumed and judged him for so just want to take my mental judgement back haha
He had to meet Pato and get the recommendations for all the best brisket places in the US 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Or your goal could be to be a F1 wag, which even some of us in our 30’s who went down the career route are now dreaming about 🤣🤣🤣

on an absolute side note, I’ve noticed DR has been at MTC this week and not in the US like i presumed he went to straight from the Turkey GP and judged him for so just want to take my mental judgement back haha
There’s still time for him to go to the US earlier. It’s only Wednesday. I am happy he’s been spending more time in MTC and the sim. I think it really changed things for him (besides the August break and being able to disconnect from F1 in general)

Reactions: 1

Part of me wonders if it's a biiiit of a PR move like would it look great if after Turkey he went a fucked around the US like we all know he is MY MAN but that means he's not immune to my judgment and we're getting to the point where we can only ride the coattails of Monza for so long. Sochi was ok but looked better because Lando slid away from the race

Part of me wonders if it's a biiiit of a PR move like would it look great if after Turkey he went a fucked around the US
That too! Could be a bit of PR! Especially after a crappy result in Turkey. I am sure he’ll try to fly to the US asap. But even after Austin there’s a week off so he may stay longer in Europe now and then enjoy himself after COTA.

That too! Could be a bit of PR! Especially after a crappy result in Turkey. I am sure he’ll try to fly to the US asap. But even after Austin there’s a week off so he may stay longer in Europe now and then enjoy himself after COTA.
Well I doubt they will leave the US before going onto Mexico then Brazil?

Well I doubt they will leave the US before going onto Mexico then Brazil?
Agreed, he’s probably at MTC because they won’t be there for ages. He will probably base himself out of LA for the next few weeks between races.

also random thought, do they get to keep the watches they were from the sponsors or are they just while they are doing promo for them?

Reactions: 3
Agreed, he’s probably at MTC because they won’t be there for ages. He will probably base himself out of LA for the next few weeks between races.

also random thought, do they get to keep the watches they were from the sponsors or are they just while they are doing promo for them?
My guess is that they can keep them, but they can't sell them or give them away.

DR better take Sharl around LA because in that one Ferrari interview Sharl told Carlos that if he could live anywhere that wasn't Monaco it would be LA and honestly I need to see this because I think americans would be so confused by the aggressively European experience that is Sharl lechair

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My dad loves F1 so much, been more of a Schuderia Ferarri and an Alpine fan. He works overseas in the Middle East, and watches some Grand Prix there when he can. It took me by surprise how expensive the merch are. 😂 So now, I'm gonna treasure each F1 shirt/ cap/ teddy bear he occasionally gives.

What's your favorite team color scheme? Mine's Alpine and AlphaTauri.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.