Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I don't know what just happened but I might've just accidentally reported someone! I'm so sorry you're all innocent!!!

Also...Perth not opening until April 2022??? Free Joe and Grace honestly https://www.hotelmanagement.com.au/...mid-november-as-qantas-reboots-uk-us-flights/

Also one more thing on the topic of Covid and vaccines, how did Daniel get away with being on a yacht with like 20 people this summer? Have we talked about this because that was stupid LOL
hope DR finds a way of going home. There must be some sort of form he’s able to fill. It must be a pain but totally worth it. He needs to be able to see his family again soon. Not sure how much more time the man can take.

As for the boat.. I think a lot of people got so caught on the fact he was seen with a new girl, they overlooked the fact he was on a boat, with 20 people, just 3/4 days before a race. 🙈

View attachment 807774
Omg Lily & Alex. I can’t. 😭 “reminder of just how powerful you are” that man 😭😭 I love him

also..
Is this the girl on the boat? Apparently her name is Annelotte and was with MG’s trainer (who is MG am I being stupid?)

We don’t deserve Alex. What a great kid ❤

I suppose MG is Martin Garrix.

Reactions: 8
hope DR finds a way of going home. There must be some sort of form he’s able to fill. It must be a pain but totally worth it. He needs to be able to see his family again soon. Not sure how much more time the man can take.

As for the boat.. I think a lot of people got so caught on the fact he was seen with a new girl, they overlooked the fact he was on a boat, with 20 people, just 3/4 days before a race. 🙈

We don’t deserve Alex. What a great kid ❤

I suppose MG is Martin Garrix.
Alot has been written about Annelotte so won't go through so here's the highlights for me...she was literally walking next next him and a massive deal was made. They weren't alone having a romantic walk, they were disembarking a boat. She has an interesting website for her art though...She'd get on well with Pierre. She works for a digital marketing company and is living her life. Suffice to say if it was anything, it was a one nighter at best.

Alex. My heart. He best not let her go as she's incredible.

Reactions: 5
Alot has been written about Annelotte so won't go through so here's the highlights for me...she was literally walking next next him and a massive deal was made. They weren't alone having a romantic walk, they were disembarking a boat. She has an interesting website for her art though...She'd get on well with Pierre. She works for a digital marketing company and is living her life. Suffice to say if it was anything, it was a one nighter at best.

Alex. My heart. He best not let her go as she's incredible.
Alex and Lily are the most adorable ❤

As for DR… it’s the usual speculation. People were so focused on him that even newspaper failed to mention he was hanging out with Martin Garrix who is super famous in the EDM world, right?

DR is living his best life, doing whatever he wants, releasing new merch every week and looking hot as usual.

Reactions: 6
BE8057DF-3AF7-4FA4-80CC-AAD962693088.png

This made me laugh. Tattle girlies don’t ever think we’re too harsh because I’m sure there’s many out there like us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 807941
This made me laugh. Tattle girlies don’t ever think we’re too harsh because I’m sure there’s many out there like us 🤣
How the f can Charles do that, our dear Cha has been using her allowance to fly wherever he is lmao.

Kelly in a few days:

"To my dearest Kelly, I hope you would stop riding my rodeo.

Love,
Max

PS. That fondant cake was tit."

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
F14255AB-84BC-4E32-9347-E3492BC4E8B3.png

I’m having a really crappy day but I knew LN would pull through 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 He’s clearly seen our tattles complaining about the lack of Lando videos on the Quadrant channel 🥰

& no. Don’t mention the grey sweatpants. Because I will go feral.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ugh, I feel so single. Can I have an Alex please?

Also, I'm 21 soon and I also feel like I'm so behind with getting tit together. Still feel the same mixed up person I was at 17 and so many people around me have it all figured out.
!!!! i’m also 21 soon and i feel exactly the same - i’ve not a damn clue what i want to do in life, you’re not alone!!!

Reactions: 3
Guys I’m 32, all my friends are married with babies. I’ve been single for years, I’m overweight & hate my job! You have the best years in front of you so don’t feel like you are behind or anything. If you get to my age then it’s a different story 😂🤣😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guys I’m 32, all my friends are married with babies. I’ve been single for years, I’m overweight & hate my job! You have the best years in front of you so don’t feel like you are behind or anything. If you get to my age then it’s a different story 😂🤣😂🤣
No, don't be negative, it's never too late for anything, don't let a number tell you where u should be in life, any of you ladies. You could start a masters degree at 50 and become a boss at 60 if you'd like, no one says life ends at any age

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel ya - I’m nearly 29 and single and unless a guy has the looks and personality of DR I’m not settling

Guess I might be single for a while 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
❤ ❤ Just dropping in to say please don't compare yourselves to WAGs.

Everybody has their insecurities and I'm sure even Kelly, Cha, and co have any things they would change about themselves too and it's all stuff we would never pick up.

I know we take the piss out of them and the media puts them on a pedestal but at the end of the day, they're all pretty normal girls who just happen to have boyfriends with a very different, high-profile career.

The expectations on women in their 20's are crazy. I have friends having babies left right and centre atm and I can't even imagine doing that at this stage in my life.

Your path is your own and you're never too old or young to decide you want to do something different, move to another country, start a new career or bag a new man (but yes the DR's of the world are setting that bar high for most of us, and we should have high expectations ;)) ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 807975
I’m having a really crappy day but I knew LN would pull through 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 He’s clearly seen our tattles complaining about the lack of Lando videos on the Quadrant channel 🥰

& no. Don’t mention the grey sweatpants. Because I will go feral.
I did mention that I needed/wanted some LN in grey sweats content. I really wonder now if people monitor this page😂 or a happy coincidence.

Also, can I add that I am LOVING the supportive girl vibes on here today. The internet is decent sometimes.

• Heart
Callum Illot getting roasted on his own insta, and taking it like a champ
DCDAC780-D001-483C-A6D2-577900B8272E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
❤ ❤ Just dropping in to say please don't compare yourselves to WAGs.

Everybody has their insecurities and I'm sure even Kelly, Cha, and co have any things they would change about themselves too and it's all stuff we would never pick up.

I know we take the piss out of them and the media puts them on a pedestal but at the end of the day, they're all pretty normal girls who just happen to have boyfriends with a very different, high-profile career.

The expectations on women in their 20's are crazy. I have friends having babies left right and centre atm and I can't even imagine doing that at this stage in my life.

Your path is your own and you're never too old or young to decide you want to do something different, move to another country, start a new career or bag a new man (but yes the DR's of the world are setting that bar high for most of us, and we should have high expectations ;)) ❤ ❤
All of this and more. We only get one chance at this life, please do not spend any of it wasting time comparing yourself or thinking you cannot. I wish I could have had this advice when I was 21....at (cough) 39 I am finally more comfortable with it all....
The person you "speak" to the most is yourself in the end....it helps if you get on with yourself!

Callum Illot getting roasted on his own insta, and taking it like a champView attachment 808048
He bloody asked for it and loves it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All of this and more. We only get one chance at this life, please do not spend any of it wasting time comparing yourself or thinking you cannot. I wish I could have had this advice when I was 21....at (cough) 39 I am finally more comfortable with it all....
The person you "speak" to the most is yourself in the end....it helps if you get on with yourself!

He bloody asked for it and loves it lol
Loving all this early morning positivity, nice to wake up to this and not the usual tit show. And to all you girls out there everyone has insecurities, everyone looks in the mirror and sees imperfections and has those should have/could have moments - so be selfish, have high standards and don’t give up in yourself. Life is what you make it and if you ever need a cheerleader to build you up come looking for me - I will always stand and support someone with a good heart no matter what.🥰🥰🥰

And now off to work to deal with my own personal dickheads 😘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.