Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMAO you guys....all this shows is that even Daniel at his core is a dude...and when a dude is give the p on a platter, he takes it. And shes a 23 year old girl who froths at the idea of the connection between the two of them and savors every bit when she does get it. Its really a win win for them two...except for her in the end bc there's no way she doesn't end up hurt here.
Yeah thinking about it she probably has DEEP feelings for him (as most early 20s girls would if given the chance) and he’s not exactly going to commit to her any time soon

Also in my early 20s I probs would have posted hinty pics too so no judgement bbz

Reactions: 3
For all my danny ric girlies who are heartbroken right now please don’t cry yourself to sleep over it. Or I’ll get on the next NY flight and get to the bottom of this my damn self 😠
Literally drowning my sorrows in red wine! Why am I like this? 🙃

Reactions: 1
I’m so confused, this thread goes so fast!!! Which photo do you know DR took of her and how do you all know he took it?!

It’s not them being together that bothers me… it’s her posting very rarely on IG and doing it minutes after it’s known he’s in NYC. Like, why? What is the point?

If they care for each other and are together… what is the problem? DR could say.. I am happy but I won’t discuss my personal life further.

Reactions: 8
OK.... I'm lost here. 😅
Must have been like thread #9 when the portugak speculation was happening I voiced that I believed the fans who saw him there, Heidi posted the same place at the same time...I called that they were together and alot disagreed (doesn't mean I'm right now or.was right then or anything as we can only speculate) but I made a joke that maybe he sticks around her because she has a beer flavoured pussy and since then whenever we talk about her I try to work it in as an ongoing joke.

• Haha
Yeah thinking about it she probably has DEEP feelings for him (as most early 20s girls would if given the chance) and he’s not exactly going to commit to her any time soon

Also in my early 20s I probs would have posted hinty pics too so no judgement bbz
really hoping they aren’t an item just so we know that he isn’t that much of an asshole. For Heidi’s sake I really hope she isn’t going to end up getting hurt because she obviously wants the world to know if they are seeing eachother. We’ll get answers one day girlies.

If it’s been 2 years then we already know the seriousness of the situation. If McLaren start fighting for championships DR is going to be selfish and I hope she isn’t at the recieving end of that.

danny ric danny ric.. what on earth are you doing?!

Reactions: 7
It’s not them being together that bothers me… it’s her posting very rarely on IG and doing it minutes after it’s known he’s in NYC. Like, why? What is the point?

If they care for each other and are together… what is the problem? DR could say.. I am happy but I won’t discuss my personal life further.
I'd be fine with that. I'd be fine with them kissing in the paddock, I'd make my peace if he was happy and comment on her outfits like we do the other wags...I hate the attention seeking hinty hints. Also means that he doesn't defend her if he cried no comment so essentially she's thrown to the wolves.

Reactions: 12
I'd be fine with that. I'd be fine with them kissing in the paddock, I'd make my peace if he was happy and comment on her outfits like we do the other wags...I hate the attention seeking hinty hints. Also means that he doesn't defend her if he cried no comment so essentially she's thrown to the wolves.
This. THIS IS IT

Reactions: 2
Yeah I mean when she posts tit she knows what she's doing. Gets her engagement numbers up. But also makes her look like an idiot because he's like ...anyways

We don’t know he did, but she wants us all to think he did
View attachment 812029
I think it's weird she's always wearing his clothes. Like...always

Reactions: 4
really hoping they aren’t an item just so we know that he isn’t that much of an asshole. For Heidi’s sake I really hope she isn’t going to end up getting hurt because she obviously wants the world to know if they are seeing eachother. We’ll get answers one day girlies.

If it’s been 2 years then we already know the seriousness of the situation. If McLaren start fighting for championships DR is going to be selfish and I hope she isn’t at the recieving end of that.

danny ric danny ric.. what on earth are you doing?!
Why let her do it? He cries privacy and no comment and she does stuff like this, he knows the impact. He's ok with it as long as it's not coming from him. Means he won't defend her either if it all gets mean and negative, just leaves her to deal with it or look like the mentalist obsessing over him. Total shite.

Tattle keeping me up
I'm full of cold and need bed. Sorry all. Night x

He bleeping loves the (female) attention that he gets. Is he willing to lose that to an extent? Possibly not.

What is his bleeping problem though? If the green vest girl exists (as it was according to another DR fan account) … what is he doing?

wonder what heidi’s reaction was to DR on a boat full of girls earlier this year loool I couldn’t deal that if that was my man

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.