Formula 1 Wags #128 And the Oscar goes to...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bet is Valtteri, Seb and maybe even Lewis.

ooooh, I totally forgot that but I am glad it's not just me wondering how would stranger guys shop
I would watch the hell out of that grill the grid episode, not just because of the French ab off

Reactions: 5
I’m now extremely intrigued
***** this is nothing to do with F1. I thought I posted it earlier by accident & though iona saw it ******
I’ll post it for comedy value but I warn you it’s hard to understand . I dont know how to do spoilers lol

Reactions: 6
***** this is nothing to do with F1. I thought I posted it earlier by accident & though iona saw it ******
I’ll post it for comedy value but I warn you it’s hard to understand . I dont know how to do spoilers lol
Proud to be Irish

Reactions: 9
My bet is Valtteri, Seb and maybe even Lewis.
ooohhh seb definitely could! i feel like lewis can make one or two things really well but if the ingredients for that aren’t available then, nope.

i remember in that netflix show that one child went grocery shopping but one item fell out of the bag and kept rolling down the hill and he’d drop it again every time he picked it up then have to go back for it. this went on for ages. based on this season, that would probably be charles

Reactions: 6
OMG IVE JUST GOT IN FROM THE PUB AND THE SQUIDS

my heart

Reactions: 11
I had the exact same reaction watching this as I have to the locals up here talking to me, so

In Charles words: i am so confused.

Reactions: 5
ooohhh seb definitely could! i feel like lewis can make one or two things really well but if the ingredients for that aren’t available then, nope.
Valtteri has definitely learned Lewis how to make good porrigde, and with that as a base, you're able to put whatever you want in it. SP hell be good

Reactions: 4
Don't count my boy Yuki out, he may have questionable chopping technique and is a fire hazard but according to the AT admin his curry was good

Reactions: 11
Now we know Carlos makes a good carbonara and burgers!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.