Formula 1 Wags #128 And the Oscar goes to...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'If you didn't sign a driver.... don't announce him'
Yeah, I started checking Will's insta couple weeks ago and saw he wrote he'll have some holiday. I was thinking about him as I read some of the news with his DTS voice in my head :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So having caught up on the last thread and all the drama, I have made a difficult decision. Ever since I came to these Tattle F1 wag lands, I have been proudly displaying a Daddy Zak profile photo.

In light of his philandering ways and seemingly chatting up multiple drivers for a 2023 seat, he has been replaced with the infamous raindrop Georgie Porgie screenshot.

Daddy Zak, I am disappointed in you.

View attachment 1467304

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Happy new thread, how long do we give this one? Place your bets

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Y'all going through these threads like tampons on a day 2 flow with all this Piasco news

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy new thread, how long do we give ce this one? Place your bets
I’ll give it a day

If, however, any further contract shenanigans take place or Pierre makes his way to Shagaluf, I give us until lunchtime tomorrow πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And yet I’d prefer one of you guys in that seat 🀣 I need my VIP paddock pass thx 😘
Get in line for being @imolathesecond s WAG on races ❀ I have called Monaco and Austin, were all going to Silverstone, Vegas and I'm also planning on being a mermaid for Miami.

God this feels like a lifetime ago, and it was just a few hours πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Get in line for being @imolathesecond s WAG on races ❀ I have called Monaco and Austin, were all going to Silverstone, Vegas and I'm also planning on being a mermaid for Miami.

God this feels like a lifetime ago, and it was just a few hours πŸ˜‚
I bagsy Japan and Singapore, I’ve always wanted to go to that part of the world ✈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They better have a drink in hand… @aac_124 do you wanna help with that? 🍹
clever title @monza πŸ’˜ I’m dying everytime I see your profile pic πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
I mean he was a Renault Academy driver... who cares about F3 and F2 anyway, just skip to F1 right
I know it’s a joke but this would be the biggest farce ever πŸ˜…

The hate he’d get for getting in through his connections and skipping past F2 😬
Yess alln of abovie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.