Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
McLaren been getting all these new sponsors, Zak just needs to find a contract law firm to sponsor them now given all these legal wranglings going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

aidil

VIP Member
I CANNOT COPE WITH THIS, I AM PACING UP AND DOWN IN THE KITCHEN HOWLING. I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS PLACE AND MY PEOPLE.

• Heart
  • Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Aware that the world has slightly gone to shot but I still have another 10 pages to catch up on so if you could all extremely politely shut the fuck up for 5-10
minutes Tattle it would be greatly appreciated xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
You know if McLaren is talking to Oscar I think it's possible they're looking to get him to Williams or somewhere for 2023 and keep the option open to bring him to McLaren for 2024 if (when?) Daniel leaves, I think this sounds pretty fair but also this is F1 so that doesn't mean anything does it

pink-crystal

VIP Member
I’ve decided I only wanna be a WAG if I get Ted running after me in the paddock saying he loves me like he did with Lily 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
I just woke up and I’m so confused 😂 Daniel to alpine what ? 😂 Time to read .little distraction so you don’t write another 10 pages 😂 Happy new thread ❤
02417391-394B-4C8F-AF71-51AAE0EA1719.jpeg

9664753E-4BBA-4E7A-B401-40DE6C9CB45F.jpeg

546C6E9C-3A6E-408E-8C84-9DAA297AD4CE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
Fyi

And Max said burning merch is disgusting (donvt know if someone already wrote it here). I don't know who did it, maybe guys in the camp. Seriously, whole 3 days there were theater atmosphere all around me. Without single drunk fuck being a drunk fuck. I'm not saying they didn't do it or that it doesn't matter. Just saying we didn't even hear about it till this morning on twitter, not even to say they were majority or something.
That video is just great. That's the way it should be. A bit of lighthearted teasing and banter......that's part of the fun. The pile ons and constant fighting online is embarrassing.

• Heart