Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
damn i really need to move there. i loveee the cold
Come live with me! Expecting a thunderstorm tonight and cold weather for the rest of the week i also have mountains just outside my door, and pine forrest for days

Reactions: 6
what the fuck lol (this is from a journalist but idk where they got it from and if it's true)

Webber definitely was at the Formula E. There are pics of him I've seen with one of the presenters Nicky Shields because I saw her post and thought 'ah damn we were in the pit lane and we didn't spot him.'

This was on my Twitter 'Trending for you page' - which is a appropriate cos I spent most of my time (personal and work) thinking exactly this.

https://giphy.com/tZyxxR4lUIRnTgIzl9

Reactions: 17
what the fuck lol (this is from a journalist but idk where they got it from and if it's true)

BTW did you know Webber and Alonso are really good friends Did they plan something together and also something for Piastri

Reactions: 14
I would be pissed off at McLaren. Sorry not sorry. Won't write anything until/unless it happens. May post come cake from time to time tho

I would be happy.
Not sure how I would feel for him in Alpine after today tbh

Plus dark race suits and liveries suit him better

Reactions: 7
Este accidentally posting in the main group chat and deleting his msg in the hopes no one saw it.

Definitely NOT done this myself before
Oh hate that. It happened on my sons football chat once. A parent slagged off a coach and shared it on the main chat. I felt sick for them 🫢

Reactions: 11
page 46 already, one thread a day keeps the doctor away, what will be the title of the new thread?

in the meantime, I guess this is the reason of Roscoe trending mentioned earlier (I still believe it's Lewis writing this captions)

Reactions: 10
I would be super sad, kind of at laughing-though-the-pain-denial stage right now. I love him at McLaren, the team and Lando fit his vibe but I just cannot see him making it work at this team. I think him moving to a different team for 2023 would be the best thing for him, because if he doesn’t another year of nothing with McLaren I can’t see him getting a seat in 2024

Reactions: 12
Oh hate that. It happened on my sons football chat once. A parent slagged off a coach and shared it on the main chat. I felt sick for them 🫢
Honestly nothing knocks you sick as much as doing this! I once slagged off my ex-boss in the work group chat instead of the separate non-management one. Was inundated with msgs from my colleagues cos I hadn’t clocked it

Reactions: 8
while oscar has caused absolute chaos across the internet.. he’s out here liking quadrant off the road promos

got his priorities straight

I've made a pros and cons list about Daniel staying in McLaren (Blake, if you're lurking here, you can send me my salary later)

Pros: stability for Daniel, stability for McLaren for development, chance to work on it to improve and stay in F1, Daniel loves McLaren and vice versa, no guarantee it would be better with a different car, especially with Alpine bad team vibes because of 2020, no intra team fight with Daniel and Lando (immaculate team vibes tbh)

Cons: loss of points (and money), frustration potentially, group of toxic fans continuing to harass team and other fans with unnecessary conspiracy theories, could potentially thrive in a different team though

In conclusion: glad I don't work in F1

Reactions: 18
i just hope that Oscar's team know what they are doing and have a contract ready . Can you imagine if this would ended his f1 career? over some kind of revenge from Alo ?

sleep well! i’m about to do the same but i’m so glad to have found this thread, you all brighten my evenings

who knows what we’re gonna wake up to tomorrow!

Reactions: 14
sleep well! i’m about to do the same but i’m so glad to have found this thread, you all brighten my evenings

who knows what we’re gonna wake up to tomorrow!
You’re a fabulous addition to the thread lovely, glad you’ve migrated over from the other thread that’s a little less chaotic than here

I'd be happy for him, I think any other team couldn't possibly be worse for him. It's not working at McLaren. But the public courting of drivers (I know they need to think about the future), especially if a seat was offered to Oscar for 2023 irked me, so I'd like to see him pull some Alonso style move during winter break after Zak's succession plans have all been locked in elsewhere and McLaren end up with Stoffel or some shit

Just finished work and my god the drama as if Oscar put that out though, surly apline won’t take him after that, leaves a bad taste in the mouth no?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.