Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the fuck lol (this is from a journalist but idk where they got it from and if it's true)

Reactions: 22
This thread has lasted like 10 hours and now we're almost ready for a new one What a day
I got home from work and starting catching up with the previous thread and the goings on from last night and it's been hours now and I am still here! It's been a wild 24 hours

Reactions: 8
Okay genuine question to the DR fans….

If he does leave McLaren and sign with another F1 team will you be happy or sad?

As a McLaren my fan I think I would be happy. McLaren need points and it’s just not working. And while I’m not a massive DR fan I do like him so I think a move would be best for him as well.

Reactions: 15
Right there will prob be like another 3 threads by the time I wake up but your girl is tired and needs food and wants to watch athletics highlights for the commonwealth games so I’m pulling a Mclaren for just now…might set an hour earlier alarm for the morning just to be on the safe side
It’s been a wild one Tattle…I love this stupid little sport and I love you all dearly

Reactions: 19
Shame it’s summer break really, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the paddock with this going down
Thats what I was thinking. Bet they were raging when they found out. Men in my experience are worse gossips than women

Reactions: 7
Sleep well pal! I was going to force myself to have an early night tonight and then PASTRAMI of all people had to ruin it!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.