Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
I never been this tired in my whole life ๐Ÿ˜… but it was amazing :love:
Turned out general admission is great for Hungaroring so we were at the front row for whatever we wanted without special effort mainly because people were kind everywhere - at the track, in traffic, in all sorts of queues. Waaaay better than on football matches. On the other hand I am kinda disappointed with atmosphere, I expected party non-stop but there wasn't. There were cheers only in first laps of practices and f2, f3 races but that was all of it. Us 3 were *excited gif* all the time nevertheless ๐Ÿ˜‚. Tried to start *seven nation army* Daniel Ricciardo/Yuki Tsunoda, Let's go Lando, Super Max, references such as inchident, Maria Karei, no Michael no etc... But nothing. Succeeded only on Saturday when sun finally came wooohooo ๐Ÿฅถ. Even Ferrari fans during race (before disaster) we were surrounded were pretty quiet. Maybe my expectations were different because I'm used to football which is religion in Croatia ๐Ÿ˜†. Therefore I'm used to but pretty annoyed with booing which they did to Max *watching you gif*
For the first practice we were at the fence of turn 11 and I'll never forget hearing screams from previous grandstand thinking "okaaay okaaay let me see you" then phew. Just poof. Like it's stupid to say I didn't know they are so fast because I did, but... They are SO fast. Chills from head to toe still. Red Bull and Ferrari are insane, you can see how faster they are comparing to other teams just by looking at them. McLaren is so pretty I can't believe it. On the rain ever prettier. Red Bull is beautiful as well, livery looks powerful af.
We hoped for the rain but after 15 minutes of it we were so annoyed lol. You can't use your hands because you cannot dry them anywhere ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Drivers parade was so funny but so short. I was so stunned with Lewis I can't stop giggling even now. Daniel and Lando indeed look like golden retriever and golden retriever puppy ๐Ÿฅฐ.
Race was insane for us, we were standing in turn 12 and were screaming all the time.
It's way harder to keep up with the race without tv coverage but speed, sound and smell are really something I'll miss while watching home.
After the race we and our bricks ended up on track where this fashion icon (wearing all clothes she brought with her because there was a wind colder than other Croatian realigion - bura) did this tattle special

View attachment 1463201

All in all it was insane, I'm still buzzing and remembering new details and impressions so I'll probably become that annoying "...when I was at the race..." person ๐Ÿ˜‡. But yeah... Hope I'll manage to catch up with off-track things until the end of summer break ๐Ÿ˜…
Wow! Sounds like you had an amazing time โค๐Ÿงก so glad you enjoyed it, even with some shitty weather ๐Ÿ˜…

Be that annoying person, you are entitled to it now ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 4

scvlet

VIP Member
I've forgotten. Was it Max or Lando who was messaging her initially? Hadn't heard of her until a few months ago. That is hilarious if it was Max trying to date someone who looks like him..
haha i forget what people concluded but max is very often in her likes ๐Ÿ˜‰ lando did follow her tho for like a day!

• Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Ffs I was so distracted by the race that I forgot I had an exam deadline today for my dental nursing certificate! ๐Ÿคฃ So here I am at nearly 10.30pm about to sit a bloody exam on a subject I DONโ€™T EVEN LIKE.

Donโ€™t we all, heโ€™s so intense ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿฅต
Oh no! Good luck ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
ETSY!! I picked bubblegum Sharl ๐Ÿคฃ

Also found this amazing shop via TikTok if you fancy a tote or mug with banana Sharl on the side ๐Ÿ˜‰

thank you! ๐Ÿฅฐ about to wave goodbye to my pay for this month, but for a worthy cause.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Sorry for bringing this up again - i was celebrating my birthday today so i couldn't be online earlier - but i was just reading back what i missed and I hope the tattler that got attacked earlier is doing okay - and i'm glad that the people who were here when it happened were supportive. I'll try to supress my FOMO - but hey, we're nosy bitches after all... I won't speculate of course, i'm just glad it got dealt with, thanks to the mods : )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY โคโค hope you had an amazing day and celebrated it like you deserve to ๐Ÿฅฐ

So many tattlers born in summer, and soon another little Tattler jr as well @Jessicam1712 ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Sorry for bringing this up again - i was celebrating my birthday today so i couldn't be online earlier - but i was just reading back what i missed and I hope the tattler that got attacked earlier is doing okay - and i'm glad that the people who were here when it happened were supportive. I'll try to supress my FOMO - but hey, we're nosy bitches after all... I won't speculate of course, i'm just glad it got dealt with, thanks to the mods : )
Happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅ‚