Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Came here to talk about the Nando to AM drama but I see some messages were removed? Is that what was considered off topic? Don't want to get in any trouble for rehashing that if we can't.
Nope, that was something else. Go ahead with what you want to say 💚

Reactions: 3

Zez.06

all these people complaining that danny got fucked over with the tyres when he literally said he doesn't want a soft
I dont agree with people attacking the team but shouldnt they know the hard tyres were not the best choice for the race and tell him to give softs a go. Hards didnt work out for most people that pitted before Danny. Pit wall has more info than the drivers. Its almost like when they said to Lando 'what do you think about inters' when it was pouring down.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Not many of us talk like blind boy though it has to be said 😂
Oh never heard of these. I’ll definitely listen to the murder most Irish. I have loads of podcasts about true crime. Just realised Laura whitmore & Iain Stirling have one called Partners in crime. It’s very good.

maisie20

VIP Member
Well if Pedro de la Soja says so it must be true
His word is gospel

wasn’t Danny the one who got 3 podiums with Renault?
all this tells me is that although i thought the hate lance gets is bad now, it’s probably nothing compared to what he’s about to experience from the spanish armada come 2023 😳😳 calling it now it’s gonna be baddd
yup if pulls any ‘disrespectful’ moves on King Nando it’ll be BAD

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
long story short, lando and lu causing chaos when someone leaked this photo of them 😅View attachment 1460626
followed by months of detective work caused by hinty stories showing they were still together but they ended all of the fun with the "my sunshine" confirmation post 😅
Ahhh the good old days

Awwww ted “I love lily”
Same Ted. Same. Big fat mood.

Will be momentarily forgetting that news article come midnight for 24hrs xoxo

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Excuse me Tattle and Stephen, this is not F1 related but considering this gentleman has been highly discussed by us before I fell the need to share.
WHY THE FUCK AM I ONLY JUST FINDING OUT THAT PAUL MESCAL CAN SING?????
IM FEELING SO MANY THOUGHTS I CANT PROCESS OMG 🥵😩🥹🤩
View attachment 1461018

Thanks for the clarification 😂
Yes, that was an awesome show. There's a longer clip knocking around somewhere

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
SCREAMING 😂😂😂 More drama like this for the next four weeks please! I want Pierre to be staggering around Spoons minesweeping by the end of summer break cos he has no money left.
Ailldidiiii how are u ????

• Heart