Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Yeo up the gingers 😂😂. My son is a red head although he’s brown eyes & skin that tans but he’s got loads of freckles too from the sun lol. Husband is too although he’s near grey. There’s red heads in my side too. That’s the Irish & scottish genes 😂. Is that a Cork accent? I used to work in reservations for a travel company in Belfast and most of our customers were from the south with flights from Dublin, Cork & Shannon so got to know some accents.
Definitely a Munster accent. They seem sweet, I just thought it was funny they found a whole tribe of them

• Haha
Reactions: 4

maisie20

VIP Member
Are all the team driver moves and signings done over summer break or can it be later in the year too ? You’d imagine OP (if driving for Alpine) should be announced pretty soon?

pink-crystal

VIP Member
OK i was doubting this DR at alpine rumour was true but i have seen things that made me reconsidering things. Auto Hebdo, one of the french biggest motorsport magazine says that DR would be the number 1 choice for alpine. And they are usually really well informed, especially with Alpine, they were the first to announce ocon to renault in 2020, that Renault will change name for Alpine in 2021, and they are not the kind of people to throw things like that without some serious sources behind it. Apparently Piastri already signed a pre contract with one team (but they didn't say which one) so he is blocked and can go to alpine without alpine needing to spend a lot of money to break it. Not saying this is a done deal but want to share the french point of view on this situation with you. Maybe it will be all wrong and the silly season can still be crazy 😂

Is it a bit sick of me kinda only wanting DR to move so he can stick it to Zak 😂

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Happy new thread!!
Missed watching the race.
Having a hard day.
husband has some mental problems, is burned out, is worried about things that are never gonna happen. Me with covid exhaustion and brainfog. So tired, but a lot of stress in the house. Took a long walk this afternoon to talk. It is hard at the moment seeing someone struggle but being to exhausted to help him.
Were gonna be ok. But it's not really great at the moment. Were having vacation now, but to stressed and exhausted to enjoy.

So happy with you guys. Being here helps for escaping real life for a moment, you make me laugh, enough distraction by looking at nice pictures of drivers., learning new English words, so thank you all❤.

• Heart

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
I’d love to tell you in full detail but I don’t know if I can. Let’s just say it wasn’t pleasant and it’s probably for the better that it’s gone.
All good, I don't want you to get in trouble, I didn't want to either which is why I thought I would ask. But I assume its fine to talk about the trade itself.
Do we know if Fernando to AM means Oscar will go to Alpine now or is that still speculation at this point?

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Definitely a Munster accent. They seem sweet, I just thought it was funny they found a whole tribe of them
That reminds me of a guy I met when I was 22 on holiday in costa del sol. He was from dingle and I loved his accent. Of course we were both flying home the next day. Got a few cheeky kisses. I had a boyfriend at home and only time I’ve ever cheated but we broke up a few months later. He never knew although don’t think he was Mr innocent either lol

Pole er bear

VIP Member
You should have seen me yesterday, I drove straight in, just wanting the others to begin carrying all the stuff out, and they had to convince me to get back in my car and reverse in. Totally worth the quick get away after loading up my car with lots of shit from our stand, tho. Would rather reverse park in the middle of a busy street than drive forward in the actuall city 😂
Had to do a quick stop at the grocery store yesterday before heading home. Drove straight in, had the worst parking ever, I was using four parking spaces 😂 If I backed it, I would have been within one space 😂

And just to have said it: i do not live in or come from Norways Florida, think more of a Washington State with constant rain and pine forrest all over.
So there is a Norway version of florida? Still trying to makeup my Norway covid trip 2.5 years later

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
We'll put together a handy guide for you 😂 plus imagine the session if you came over and we had a meet up

Omg I’d love that so much 🥲🥰

You’d love all our sayings then lol. We have a lot of words here in Northern Ireland that come from Ulster Scots. Unfortunately a lot of the old sayings that I picked up from my grandparents & parents are dying out. One of my favourites is weans which means children
See now why would that make sense? 😂 The word children was perfectly fine 🥲😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Ffs I was so distracted by the race that I forgot I had an exam deadline today for my dental nursing certificate! 🤣 So here I am at nearly 10.30pm about to sit a bloody exam on a subject I DON’T EVEN LIKE.

Don’t we all, he’s so intense 😍😩🥵
Good luck with your exam ❤❤

• Heart