Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
Is that Michael talking to Luisa? Lucky lady

*I genuinely can’t tell, it looks like him for one second but then also really not but the arm and watch match
That has 100% got to be Michael, although you guys are making me doubt myself πŸ˜‚

Lucky girl gets Michael to help her put her stuff in the car AND Jon as a chauffeur for the weekend

Reactions: 5

aidil

VIP Member
thank you! πŸ₯° about to wave goodbye to my pay for this month, but for a worthy cause.
We need something to cheer us up after today! I’m thankful we have summer break now - if the guys’ current form continued we’d be bankrupt by the end of the month.

Oh must have a look for my sister. Always struggle what to get her for presents
I really want the Guenther mug πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
good lord, hell freezes, August will be the month when I will download TikTok (now I only sometimes check it on my computer)

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
@Minttu
Saw this and thought of you
Also... florida
View attachment 1461532
You should have seen me yesterday, I drove straight in, just wanting the others to begin carrying all the stuff out, and they had to convince me to get back in my car and reverse in. Totally worth the quick get away after loading up my car with lots of shit from our stand, tho. Would rather reverse park in the middle of a busy street than drive forward in the actuall city πŸ˜‚
Had to do a quick stop at the grocery store yesterday before heading home. Drove straight in, had the worst parking ever, I was using four parking spaces πŸ˜‚ If I backed it, I would have been within one space πŸ˜‚

And just to have said it: i do not live in or come from Norways Florida, think more of a Washington State with constant rain and pine forrest all over.

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
So there is a Norway version of florida? Still trying to makeup my Norway covid trip 2.5 years later
Every country has a Florida with a bad reputation and good weather. πŸ˜‚
I am really trying to find out where it is, but I can't think of any places, at least not in the south πŸ˜‚

If you come, tell me where you're going and I might have some pointers of things to see and do πŸ˜πŸŽ‰

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
lets hope for more iconic moments over the summer break, last years break might be a bit difficult to beat though πŸ˜…
Who are we putting bets on being the most feral? Not necessarily slaggy, but just feralπŸ˜‚

True but Lando is now able to publicly fondle Lu’s ass as much as he wants πŸ˜…

Hoping for many photodumps and Dubai-esque reels

And no holding back from Jen Jen and Tom on leaking extra content πŸ˜‚
God it is really time for JenJen and Tom to shine isn’t it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Just been caught out by a fake Twitter post breaking that Daniel was retiring. My heart! Never moved so fast to Daniel and McLaren socials so I could see it wasn’t true. Talk about stress for the morning!
I saw that last night!!

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Happy new thread!!
Missed watching the race.
Having a hard day.
husband has some mental problems, is burned out, is worried about things that are never gonna happen. Me with covid exhaustion and brainfog. So tired, but a lot of stress in the house. Took a long walk this afternoon to talk. It is hard at the moment seeing someone struggle but being to exhausted to help him.
Were gonna be ok. But it's not really great at the moment. Were having vacation now, but to stressed and exhausted to enjoy.

So happy with you guys. Being here helps for escaping real life for a moment, you make me laugh, enough distraction by looking at nice pictures of drivers., learning new English words, so thank you all❀.
Hugs ❀❀

• Heart