Formula 1 Wags #125

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS IS THE CHAOS I WANTED! I HAVE NOBODY TO ROOT FOR IN THIS RACE SO BRING ON THE BOWLING BALLS.
honestly, every day i wonder why i get so invested in these boys and their little broom-broom cars.

having nobody to root for apart from chaos is so much more fun!! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lewis out there just minding his damn business all race with madness all around him. 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Crisis averted everyone, Lando’s pace does not look horrendous compared to those around him 😅

Reactions: 4
honestly, every day i wonder why i get so invested in these boys and their little broom-broom cars.

having nobody to root for apart from chaos is so much more fun!! 😫
It’s doing nothing for my panic attacks, why the fack did I choose this sport of all sports to get so invested in?! 😂

At least I don’t feel as bad as you cos my team will NEVER GET POINTS EVER AGAIN 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s doing nothing for my panic attacks, why the fack did I choose this sport or all sports to get so invested in?! 😂

At least I don’t feel as bad as you cos my team will NEVER GET POINTS EVER AGAIN 😩
IT’S THE HOPE THAT KILLS YOU AIDIL, THE POTENTIAL 😭😭😭

all because i got distracted by a driver’s cute dimples, damn my shallowness.

(and maybe one day?! pierre 😫)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Daniel on hard . He was saying something about soft tyre but they deleted that from the app
8ED9093A-F5B1-4326-B7B4-C95A6B43F56F.jpeg

Reactions: 1
also, road trip to maranello to take over ferrari?! @alnfitzg, you in? our strategy calls would be better (obviously) and the vibes would be impeccable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He did so well on the alpines, that was kinda tit on Stroll. But strolls engineer clearly doesn't give a duck and just wants him to drive.
That was funny, Stroll having a moan and he’s just like ‘cool blue flags’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.