Formula 1 Wags #125

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy quail day! I’m running around like a loon to get all boring stuff done so I can watch guilt free😂

Happy new thread!

To add my 2p to the burning of Lewis's merch. It's for sure rooted in racism. We don't see them having such a reaction to Charles fansh. These 'fans' are bringing a football casual mentality to F1, with their flares and drunken loutishness and it's just not acceptable.
You are absolutely right, my dad used to take us to silverstone as kids and I would hate mine to witness this tit and put families off attending.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
0558657D-757D-4AD3-9EBC-440798CB48DC.jpeg

Had three of these over the last couple of days. Little victories against Cinnahun and her venom.
Noticed more people are calling her out across other pages though so let’s hope the tide is turning. Disgusting human being. I don’t care how old she is. She is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
and there she is again with harassing lu and saying she is manipulating lando
View attachment 1457757View attachment 1457758
well some people don't want to hold hands in public you muppet
View attachment 1457761
oh yeah sure, and you were on the greece trip or what? lu comes across shy enough to not talk to people she doesn't know that well let alone bodyshame someone
"As someone that studies psychology" lol...yes because all of the best psychologists don't base their theory on empirical study of behavior and would use pics like this to come to conclusions of behavior. Maybe she's in her first year of studies....so she's older than I thought 🤣

Reactions: 6
Uggghhhhh, I really feel we should all just report, block and ignore, I know for one I feel a lot better not seeing this shite daily 😂😂

This horrible human does not deserve even a second of our time
I agree. She's thriving on views and the amount of outrage she creates. If you engage with her content you just perpetuate the problem. If she gets blocked by everyone she gets far less views and ends up just talking to thin air. We all know she's full of crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The skirt ain’t bad but the shoes just don’t go with it, a nice pair of sanddles or slip one wouldn’t be good for the skirt…
Also
I’m dying that she’s just walking off leaving Charles taking photos with a fan 😂😂
Yeah that is probably what is bothering me😂 it isnt a ugly skirt but it is no from me with this shoes 🙂

Reactions: 6
RE the burning of merch and this new F1 campaign. I’m just so sick of these slick PR videos and slogans that F1 seems to think will solve the problem. Watching this video will not stop the abuse both on and off track. Only direct action will. They do things like this and then brush it under the carpet. It’s a tick box exercise. Oh we’ve addressed that- everyone’s complaining, put out a video, done
now we can say we’ve acted on it. Bull tit. It’s not enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Uggghhhhh, I really feel we should all just report, block and ignore, I know for one I feel a lot better not seeing this shite daily 😂😂

This horrible human does not deserve even a second of our time
Yup that is the best thing we can do . Block and bye . We have 50k views on threads . She is getting a lot of attention from us too

Reactions: 11
I’m really no Cha fan, but I kind of like that her outfit is quite casual and that she’s in trainers.

Lily’s outift is a no for me but she’s so damn gorgeous it doesn’t really matter 😂

Reactions: 5
and there she is again with harassing lu and saying she is manipulating lando
View attachment 1457757View attachment 1457758
well some people don't want to hold hands in public you muppet
View attachment 1457761
oh yeah sure, and you were on the greece trip or what? lu comes across shy enough to not talk to people she doesn't know that well let alone bodyshame someone
I know it's best to ignore her and that engaging probably makes it worse but I wish there was something we could do, reporting is just not enough because half of the times instagram does nothing about it. I can't understand how someone would just share false things like those, that could be seriously harmful if people believe it.

Reactions: 8
I know it's best to ignore her and that engaging probably makes it worse but I wish there was something we could do, reporting is just not enough because half of the times instagram does nothing about it. I can't understand how someone would just share false things like those, that could be seriously harmful if people believe it.
Unfortunately we can't do anything, i don't know how her profile is still up since a lot of us reported it, so the best thing is to ignore, let her be
We are only fueling her more by reposting her stories or arguing with her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.