Formula 1 Wags #121

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Katy that was out on the water with Lando’s crew has just appeared on my insta, I assumed she was Ed’s gf and this confirms that he is also massively punching, soz Ed but your gf is fit 😂😍

Reactions: 7
This is the alleged girl & look who follows her
I miss the days when Lando would follow some girl and her whole following list 😂 😂

Oooor when you would go on some girl's profile and see Lando, Max (there is only 1 relevant Max) and Fabio Quartararo follow her 😆
Bonus points if there is Carlos on the list
Holy grail if there is Lewis

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s said it’s the final day of term and kids will be coming home from school so he’s asked people to leave their kids in front of the TV and he’s explaining F1 to them 😂😂😂😂
Fecks sake, in Ireland the little fuckers have been finished since either the end of May for Secondary school or end June for Primary

So according to this it’s actually the girl who’s on TikTok. Her insta is private but TikTok isn’t although can’t see the TikTok that was in the post?
Why are they going after her? He’s in a relationship, she's not

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What’s happening with Perez today? Why is he so far down

(I’m not able to watch, just have the app timing screen to judge off)

Reactions: 5
This is the alleged girl & look who follows her
Oh my, I spilled my water about Max, but at the same time I don't wanna know more and I hope it's just gossips 😂:cry: at this point in my life I accepted that most man will dissapoint me sooner or later LOL I have you in my profile photo Carlos, behave!

Work interrupted me again, I just tuned in for Fp2 and I didn't watch Fp1 -should I? was there anything interesting/sensational?

Reactions: 4
Both McLaren’s beating the Alpines again 🙏🏻

no offence Ocon

Also Gasly doing so well

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fecks sake, in Ireland the little fuckers have been finished since either the end of May for Secondary school or end June for Primary

Why are they going after her? He’s in a relationship, she's not
Why bring it up a year later too? Very unprofessional by the host to even mention it. Maybe he’s an ex 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh my, I spilled my water about Max, but at the same time I don't wanna know more and I hope it's just gossips 😂:cry: at this point in my life I accepted that most man will dissapoint me sooner or later LOL I have you in my profile photo Carlos, behave!

Work interrupted me again, I just tuned in for Fp2 and I didn't watch Fp1 -should I? was there anything interesting/sensational?
I know, not Carlos 😭. See I couldn’t cope with being a Wag lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
being a brunet would first require having actual hair :rolleyes: 😇
"Balding brunette Pierre Gasly was involved in various outfucking incidents and left several drivers in the dust with his Gallic bedroom antics...."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow Carlos leading, he must be imagining Isa chasing him in a red bull

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.