Formula 1 Wags #121

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed all the fp1 chat. Travelling with the fam and going through very patchy signal.

cinnamons latest is deranged and surely insta need to take her down

Reactions: 9
I found the girl on TikTok but Carlos alleged one is private 🧐. This is her with the white top

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Hello everyone.
I just keep getting annoyed to all the rumors about Daniel and McLaren.
Why they don’t stop.
Journalists and blogs.
Especially here in the Netherlands.
Daniel has to stay because Blake stays too.❀❀❀❀
Lots of love from the Netherlands.πŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Reactions: 7
I am so here for kids TV presenter Ted.
Can someone please explain to me why Ted is now a kids TV presenter and who tf this girl associated with Carlos is πŸ˜‚like I said, I’ve missed a couple of chapters and am currently very confusedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone please explain to me why Ted is now a kids TV presenter and who tf this girl associated with Carlos is πŸ˜‚like I said, I’ve missed a couple of chapters and am currently very confusedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He’s said it’s the final day of term and kids will be coming home from school so he’s asked people to leave their kids in front of the TV and he’s explaining F1 to them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s said it’s the final day of term and kids will be coming home from school so he’s asked people to leave their kids in front of the TV and he’s explaining F1 to them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ah ok that makes a degree of sense…I think πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.