Formula 1 Wags #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could say anything in an accent to DR and he'd cream his jeans he just loves women in general
I wish I could believe that but, in my case, my general assembly of very unfortunate physical traits might make him make an exception.... The likes of which even all the French and Italian speaking won't be able to salvage, I'm afraid....

Reactions: 1
Thread name
McLaren boys are smoking, we think Pierre likes Choking …Someone finish it off im
Not that clever

Reactions: 13

Ok - which one of her insta Fan accounts are you running?
This is their set of commandments right?

Reactions: 4
I wish I could believe that but, in my case, my general assembly of very unfortunate physical traits might make him make an exception.... The likes of which even all the French and Italian speaking won't be able to salvage, I'm afraid....
No no no no we are all hot girls it's a state of mind and honestly DR can like all of us or be canceled because we're funny

Reactions: 10
Ha ha! I'm obviously not as observant I need to up my nosey bitch levels.

I know that his tires were shot to hell and you can see him sliding all over the place but the way this hurt my feelings Lmfaoooo

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.