Formula 1 Wags #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No kidding. Hear hear...

Ya know, some people just need a high-five......

In the face....

With a chair.........

She is literally the only one of the WAGs that make me wanna high-five her.... Honestly....
i hope for charlotte’s sake you never come across her in person because I don’t think she’ll make it out alive and unscathed

• Haha
Reactions: 3

i hope for charlotte’s sake you never come across her in person because I don’t think she’ll make it out alive and unscathed
Honestly... How the actual f*** does Charles put up with that unsufferable creature?

Unless of course we are very wrong and she:
1. Is the sweetest kindest girl in the world
2. Is in fact dynamite in bed and screws Charles' brains off
3. gives all the earnings from shoe doddling and "jewelry" making to charity
4. Buys Zara and Shein, but with the specific request that money be given to charity (better treatment of sweatshop workers)
5. Loves Charles so so so much (without any hidden agenda) , that she can't contain herself and that is why she shouts it out on IG for all the world to know.
6. Is not at all jealous and trusts Charlie completely not to do to her what he did to Giada. After all, he promised he would never do that again.
7. Doesn't need Charles' fame and money, because she can make it on her own....
8. Thinks that Charles is extremely talended and not at all boring

Etc etc etc...

Last edited:
  • Haha
About Lando.... I am quite sure his horny gremlin brain could conjure up some interesting scenarios, but I think he is still too shy and unexperienced to act upon them.....
Oh yeah. Definitely. Maybe that's why he likes to go for more experienced people. I'd 100% sympathize with him on that.

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah. Definitely. Maybe that's why he likes to go for more experienced people. I'd 100% sympathize with him on that.
You can be experienced without being a slutty self-exposing self-objectifying IG bimbo... I think he can do better than that.... If only he tried....

Reactions: 1
imagine the shock we’d all have if it turned out he’s an absolute animal

fine. I’ll take one for the team and get us some answers. 🤚🏼 If someone has to do it it may aswell be me I suppose. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy to provide an education, especially if he wears that shirt. He is looking hawt! 🥵
Meaning he shoukd keep the hoodie on during the lessons?

But how will he then showcase his sexiest assets, the shoulders-arms area?

Meaning he shoukd keep the hoodie on during the lessons?

But how will he then showcase his sexiest assets, the shoulders-arms area?
I mean at least at the start....a girl needs things to remove....lol

• Haha
McLaren insta story showing Pato O'Ward at the MTC....(Indycar for those not aux fait)... here's me hoping for some Lando X Pato content....could be fun!
Pato is seriously cute. And funny.... 😍

Me likes him.....

Reactions: 6
You can be experienced without being a slutty self-exposing self-objectifying IG bimbo... I think he can do better than that.... If only he tried....
Yeah but if he's only in it for the sex I don't he cares who she is? Plus, I don't know how many girls he meets for long enough to find out if they're animals or like him. This is an easier way. Like a catalog lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We can each pick one specialty and take lessons. Oooof. That's a fanfic waiting to be written.😂🥵
I still want to teach him some geography.... At least what is related to F1.
I bet this boy can't even find Woking on the map.... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.