Formula 1 Wags #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but if he's only in it for the sex I don't he cares who she is? Plus, I don't know how many girls he meets for long enough to find out if they're animals or like him. This is an easier way. Like a catalog lol.
Then he shouldn't say he wants a girlfriend..... A girlfriend is more than juat sex provider....

i hope for charlotte’s sake you never come across her in person because I don’t think she’ll make it out alive and unscathed
Also I am pretty sure I could reduce her to tears... I have made people cry a few times in the past.... 😬

Only this time I'd enjoy it....

Reactions: 5
I can visualise the conversation now.

Charles "so maaaate, how id the new missus?"
Pierre "really good. Last night she tazered me and it was the best ever. How is Cha?"
Charles (trying to not let his head explode) "um...yeah....yeah shes good. Last night we did it with the light on............."
Charles "I'm sorry tazered??!!"
Charles would have to factory reset his whole brain

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That is why Kelly likes them young and strapping and all.... 😏 Kelly Kelly Kelly, you naughty girl....

Some of them even have language kinks and I find that cute.....

I know DR has one for French and for sure Lando has a kink for Spanish (gee, I wonder why😏)....
Bonjour DR 😉

Reactions: 3
Then he shouldn't say he wants a girlfriend..... A girlfriend is more than juat sex provider....

Also I am pretty sure I could reduce her to tears... I have made people cry a few times in the past.... 😬

Only this time I'd enjoy it....
I could give her my best teacher stare and reduce her to tears in 10 seconds flat. Known to work on teenage boys in the past....

Charles would have to factory reset his whole brain
Via tazer....

• Haha
imagine the shock we’d all have if it turned out he’s an absolute animal

fine. I’ll take one for the team and get us some answers. 🤚🏼 If someone has to do it it may aswell be me I suppose. 😇
Let's place bets... I say he would come in his pants in 2 minutes flat just from making out.....

I am being generous with the two minutes..... There has to be a reason why the IG babes do not stick around and get lost so quickly....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Let's place bets... I say he would come in his pants in 2 minutes flat just from making out.....

I am being generous with the two minutes..... There has to be a reason why the IG babes do not stick around and get lost so quickly....
Equally can you blame him....?? Awkward shy boy turns into hot young man and has girls that he probably considers in his mind waaaaaaay out of his league at his beck and call...

Another new thread incoming.... here's to Kelly and Cha for the WAG nonsense and Mclaren for their fit drivers....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.