Formula 1 Wags #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could say anything in an accent to DR and he'd cream his jeans he just loves women in general
I wish I could believe that but, in my case, my general assembly of very unfortunate physical traits might make him make an exception.... The likes of which even all the French and Italian speaking won't be able to salvage, I'm afraid.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Thread name
McLaren boys are smoking, we think Pierre likes Choking …Someone finish it off im
Not that clever 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly... How the actual f*** does Charles put up with that unsufferable creature?

Unless of course we are very wrong and she:
1. Is the sweetest kindest girl in the world
2. Is in fact dynamite in bed and screws Charles' brains off
3. gives all the earnings from shoe doddling and "jewelry" making to charity
4. Buys Zara and Shein, but with the specific request that money be given to charity (better treatment of sweatshop workers)
5. Loves Charles so so so much (without any hidden agenda) , that she can't contain herself and that is why she shouts it out on IG for all the world to know.
6. Is not at all jealous and trusts Charlie completely not to do to her what he did to Giada. After all, he promised he would never do that again.
7. Doesn't need Charles' fame and money, because she can make it on her own....
8. Thinks that Charles is extremely talended and not at all boring

Etc etc etc...

Ok - which one of her insta Fan accounts are you running?
This is their set of commandments right?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish I could believe that but, in my case, my general assembly of very unfortunate physical traits might make him make an exception.... The likes of which even all the French and Italian speaking won't be able to salvage, I'm afraid.... 🤷🏻‍♀️
No no no no we are all hot girls it's a state of mind and honestly DR can like all of us or be canceled because we're funny

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I knew about tattoos too 😅
You can see compass on many pictures and also on some of them you can see he has something on his ribs. I never saw that freaking bird 😂 but some girls on tumblr wrote they found pictures of it somewhere.

Tattoo info is a common fact about him that every light social media stalker (aka nosey witch) knows.
So no, objection denied 🙅‍♀️.
Ha ha! I'm obviously not as observant 🤣 I need to up my nosey witch levels.

I know that his tires were shot to hell and you can see him sliding all over the place but the way this hurt my feelings Lmfaoooo

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.