Formula 1 Wags #119

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread 🎉🎉

Got my fingers crossed for some Danny in suit pics today🤞

Reactions: 7
Happy #119 🤍

Video from McLaren app. Lando mentioning Bankai 😅

Reactions: 6
I have missed some threads and I am confused 😂 I thought Lando and Daniel were at Tomorrowland? Is Daniel at the same wedding as Pierre? Is… Max at Peppa Pig world in the UK?! Someone help a girl out with clear, basic bulletpoints 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have missed some threads and I am confused 😂 I thought Lando and Daniel were at Tomorrowland? Is Daniel at the same wedding as Pierre? Is… Max at Peppa Pig world in the UK?! Someone help a girl out with clear, basic bulletpoints 😂
- Daniel at Tomorrowland for McLaren on Friday, Lando stayed in Monaco
- Scotty James’ wedding probably today, yesterday some pre wedding party in Cannes with Daniel in a funky party shirt dancing on tables
- not the same wedding as Pierre was at
- no idea about Max ngl 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
As far as I've been able to keep up Daniel and Lando were at tomorrowland for one day, Danny is now at Scottys wedding. So not the same as Pierre.
Max is channeling his inner pig, probably having an amazing time with P and Kelly.

And other honorable mentions are:
We are not quite sure if Pierre is about to end his slag era, but I really hope he continues it into the summer 🌞

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just about to post this picture 😂

Looks like Chloe also was up on the table 😂 They must have some real sturdy tables, and not the cheap kind of fold up tables every commoner use 😂
Haha right 😂😂 also Heidi is “alive” too 😂 posted story after a month 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Okay Heidi girl we’re going to need a little bit more from you today, love you girl but bit more effort please

03E6DBF1-9A0C-4D4E-86D0-B5F443437C20.png

• Haha
I was just about to post this picture 😂

Looks like Chloe also was up on the table 😂 They must have some real sturdy tables, and not the cheap kind of fold up tables every commoner use 😂
Spot the difference between rich people and poor people 😂😂 if it was just normal people doing that you'd be called trashy 😂😂

• Haha
Spot the difference between rich people and poor people 😂😂 if it was just normal people doing that you'd be called trashy 😂😂
If it was normal people doing it, the table would be down on its knees when the first person got up 😂 And when it all fell down you'd be called trashy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If it was normal people doing it, the table would be down on its knees when the first person got up 😂 And when it all fell down you'd be called trashy 😂😂
There used to be a restaurant in Belfast called Larrys piano bar & everyone used to get up on the tables whenever dinner was over. I was in it a few times. It was great craic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.