Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
If I by any chance see Daniel in Hungary I will tell him tattle wishes him happy birthday
(except ones who were constantly talking about Lando's engine and penalty ha!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

savedlatin21

VIP Member
These flares are so bloody stupid. What’s the point of paying to see a race when all you can see is orange smoke 😂

on a serious note though it’s coming over onto the track quite thickly

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The throttle pedal issue for Leclerc, based on what is being said over radio, if the stewards wanted to cause chaos, they'd be black and orange flagging that. Dangerous to be on track.

Bet you they don't though

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Yes fully agree. There's a witch hunt in the media, they did it to Gasly and Albon at RB and Bottas at Merc. Witch hunts stick 😵
Yeah they generate buzz, they create headlines, and get money from it. It's not rocket science. Zak and Andreas have repeatedly confirmed Daniel is staying on for 2023. I don't think there's anything to worry about.

Minttu

VIP Member
Daniel hay fever again.🤧
Nah, Heidi has infected him with Covid again.

Not to brag or anything, but last time he had covid, I had it right after. And now that I've had it again, it's his turn.

Yes, I am Heidi. 😂

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
ok, so one more thing about Carlos's car: I saw Kym's pictures of Carlos' "moment" and the fire and rewatched this part of the race again; it really seems like people around got in slow motion for a moment. I understand things happen fast, but this fire got a bit big while he was still in the car (he said that he didn't want the car to roll back too much, I suppose he meant - closer to the track back). I am just glad now that nothing worst happened.
But it seems that for last few races his and Sharl's mood after the race could not be more different, when one is happy, for the other it's a disaster. I hope it will not happen again.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I didn’t see the video but I thought when they said McLaren didn’t pay for the cake they meant poor Danny/Black/Danny’s Parents/Port Cop had to buy his cake because McLaren wouldn’t 💀🥲
Ah see I thought she claimed she made it for free in exchange for a shout out. Either way, I’d be very cautious to go all in on this because if I were her, I too would look to grow my business with some publicity… 😂
But hey cost cap hun, it’s either a cake or upgrades

• Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member
No that’s Carlos after his first win

#seconddrivers
Now don’t be bringing Carlos into this!
Have you saw the way he caresses a tiramisu? I’ll sit in the corner with him with that hand action 🤭. Makes me go all funny 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Wow that’s really disappointing. I finally have my first meeting with my gp this week about autism (im 99% sure I am and want to start the process of formal diagnosis) and it’s things like this that make it so much more difficult to be taken seriously (pre and post diagnosis). Also Lance may or may not be autistic, what right does he have to comment on that or deem him autistic, especially as an insult!
Lance is consistently said to be one of the nicest drivers by people in the paddock - he might just be shy? Either way he/no one has a right to speculate about it or stereotype autistic people. Urghhh
Best of luck for your appointment ❤it’s so sad that In the modern world people are still using such a word as an insult

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Why does Lewis always sound like he’s inside a washing machine on his radio?

• Haha

aac_124

VIP Member
Aw honey, it's not too late if you still want to do so. There's not one way to do education, it took me a few years as well ❤
I used to really fret about it before I got my new job, I had an office job for a few months but that was just through a family friend I was worried i was going to be working in a backstreet pub for the rest of my life not that there’s anything wrong with that but I definitely might do something in the future ❤

• Heart

scvlet

VIP Member
I think he's made a balls of a double negative there, he's actually saying he will be there in 2023
ahhh yes okay. so now i’m interpreting it as Will not believing the rumours bc he doesn’t believe that daniel wil actually be out of f1 next year?

either way his wording is perfect for creating drama haha

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Yeah of course they should and it would be disgusting but I don't know if I would necessarily say this is the full story. As I said before, McLaren liked the pictures she posted about it on instagram. I think this is just another case where we don't have a full picture of things and therefore and judgement on either of them would be premature. There's likely more going on than we know.
As RuPaul says, there's three sides to every story....so... the baker, McLaren, and the truth 😂😂🤷

• Haha
  • Heart