Formula 1 Wags #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that the mclaren situation will be the same as yesterday Daniel is quicker than lando in sector 1 but lose all of this advantage in sectors 3

Reactions: 2
Lando’s matching Lewis. Daniel behind Lando recovering his tyres, benefitting from his DRS to take him through - that’s quite good

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also Lando taking his mentoring from Fernando seriously in their McLaren years and is now conducting the DRS train

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that the mclaren situation will be the same as yesterday Daniel is quicker than lando in sector 1 but lose all of this advantage in sectors 3
Because he’s in his DRS. The DRS is powerful around Austria, you can benefit around one second, there are three DRS zones right after one another and none of them are in sector 3.

Reactions: 4
Defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m going to be sick! Charles & max. Please don’t crash charles

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.