Formula 1 Wags #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw just caught up. Had to take my husband to the ferry to go back to work so had to quickly find the thread lol. It doesn’t sail until 330 but I said I’d to get back before 2. He wasn’t too happy but tough, it’s ok for him to sit all weekend watching football while I run about taking kids to friends etc 🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The replays of the start are annoying me so bad. All that smoke, this is so bleeping dangerous. They need to be banned immediately.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know how security haven’t took the flares. I know people sneak them in at football matches but this is so dangerous. Wait until the race is over

Reactions: 8
Lando and Daniel fighting and swip swapping positions but we aren’t being shown any of it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
McLaren pit wall, learn from Ferrari yesterday, don't fight each other, go together towards Hamilton and the two Haas cars.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.