Formula 1 Wags #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dying laughing at β€˜H’ πŸ˜‚ it’s that what the girl in Pretty Little Liars was called or some tit
The secret name is Beidi..... 'H' is way too obv but yet another perfect attendance record for Beidi.
(So far imola is the only race she DNF, yet she could have totally pulled it off. Master level nija type skills)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope so I just feel so useless like I’m being babysat by aunt how pathetic
Girl it's one night. Do whatever it takes to be there tomorrow. I promise it won't suck as much as right now.
Fun Fact. Several years ago I decided to give myself extra minutes. My v
Thaaaaat gorgeous ass... sorry but his workouts are def paying off.

• Heart
This vid is no joke,thank you :) it downloaded itself on my phone, it's my work phone, I don't care I am keeping it. LoL how is he for real. :love:
Beautiful specimen of a man πŸ˜‚. He’s very manly compared to some of the other drivers. I forget he’s only in his 20s.

Reactions: 3
@aac_124 you are my sunshine 🧑
I want you to give yourself a tighest possible hug because that's exactly what I would do right now 🧑

Oh yes just had a look, wonder was DR having a look too πŸ‘€ Proposal over summer break? Not that we’d ever know πŸ˜‚
MAISIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same...he's a master of getting the goods from behind πŸ˜‰
YAAASSS

IMG_20220708_190617.jpg

I’m banned πŸ™
What when where

I’m back . I posted something about one app 😐😐😐 And i got warning (which is okay , i should read the rules ) And after my warning all my posts was deleted and no one saw them . But you can see this post so yaay
You've been baaaaad girl

@aac_124, I want you to give yourself a tighest possible hug because that's exactly what I would do to you right now 🧑 Like firemen would have to intervene to break it. and then we would get us and them gin-drunk and parteeeeey because you know... Firemen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Girl it's one night. Do whatever it takes to be there tomorrow. I promise it won't suck as much as right now.
Fun Fact. Several years ago I decided to give myself extra minutes. My v

Thaaaaat gorgeous ass... sorry but his workouts are def paying off.
@aac_124 you are my sunshine 🧑
I want you to give yourself a tighest possible hug because that's exactly what I would do right now 🧑

MAISIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YAAASSS

View attachment 1403126

What when where

You've been baaaaad girl

@aac_124, I want you to give yourself a tighest possible hug because that's exactly what I would do to you right now 🧑 Like firemen would have to intervene to break it. and then we would get us and them gin-drunk and parteeeeey because you know... Firemen.
Thank you both so much ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just can’t with this feeling anymore
Babe.... you can. It's a new day.

That said you are throwing up some red flags right now and none of us can be there for you in reality. I know it isn't S easy as waking up the next day to make things go away, but girl we love you and we can't actually help you online. We can only do so much here and it's hard knowing that. Please also reach out to someone near with all of this too who can give you that hug.

Think you mentioned you neighbor was kind enough to check in last time. I hope you can still reach out to them to help too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Good morning
@aac_124 how are you feeling? We love you so so much ❀ you’re so strong and wonderful. It’s okay to struggle sometimes, that doesn’t change anything about that ❀

• Heart
From what?? F1 app πŸ˜‚

Just found this Carlos video. I swear if he’s not in my dream tonight I’m dumping him πŸ˜‚ a tiny snippet of Lando at the start too
Carlos is just πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. Really is the hottest chilli on the planet, and the only hot chilli I would enjoy eating.

And Lando singing at the beginning was cute as duck.

Peachy Pierre! πŸ‘πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€ You know you gonna have to let me eat that arse Pierre. The butt plug will have to come out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning everyone and happy sprint race day!
@aac_124 i hope you are doing okay. Sending you big hugs ❀

This came up on my fyp on insta and the caption is πŸ₯΄ @aidil you have some competition πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220709-081824_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.