Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Love hairy men. Makes me go absolutely feral. It’s always a bummer when he shaves his chest because he looks a million times hotter unshaven. I realise how primitive this sounds but I don’t even care anymore.
Probably why I always keep coming back for Daniel as well.
I had an absolutely filthy sex dream about Carlos once...he was so good I was pissed off at waking up 🤣

And from the erotic to the adorable...Sebs bee hotel is fully booked ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21

90sgirl

VIP Member
92E50ACF-CC7D-4FA9-807B-378BD3893085.jpeg

Found this old pic of Carlos and it seems that vacant look has always been there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

lucha.43

VIP Member
Wow I feel horrible for Yuki in that press conference, why does he have to explain his mental health or reactions to the public? ‘Driver gets heated on radio’ isn’t exactly a new concept in formula 1. They need to leave him alone. Glad Esteban tried to cheer him up :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
This is not about if he’s loved or not, if he’s a villian or not. No one said anything about that. No one even cares about that.
What @Greeny17 said is about this press conference where he said that he’s not raging anymore, he’s just upset because he cares. And Yuki apparently doesn’t, he’s just raging. So it’s good he’s getting that help, but Max doesn’t need that. And like Greeny or someone else said, the racial background of all that isn’t to be forgotten either because Asian people are always stereotyped to be calm and shy and as soon as someone isn’t they are in need of help - which Max played into as well by saying that it’s good he’s getting the help.
Yuki’s mental health is none of Max’s or Marko’s business. That’s literally it. And Max talking a big game about how he’s so amazing but Yuki’s not, with Yuki literally right there, is simply insensitive. Yuki was literally ready to cry, he looked so completely done. You may interpret it differently, I see it like this, then again others might see it completely differently. That’s down to everyone themselves.
Sorry to butt in but I agree with this, especially the racial stereotypes part. This really can't be ignored because it's extremely ironic how Marko/RBR has said Yuki (an Asian who are often expected to be "model minorities") is raging for doing the same things that Max (a white driver) has done in the past, which is instead seen as him being passionate about the sport. As someone who is part of a model minority group myself I know this first hand based on reactions I get when I "act out" in ways that people think is not okay for someone like me to do.

Not to mention constantly bringing this up, on anyone's part Max or Marko doesn't really matter tbh, is horrible. This is Yuki's personal medical history that's being discussed here and it never should have been publicly announced in the first place, not to mention constantly being rehashed and made to seem like he is in the wrong for seeking help. Refusing to get mental health help when it's needed really isn't the flex that many people (like Marko and Max in this case) seem to think it is.

aidil

VIP Member
Okay, time for paddock outfits! They’re not too exciting this week cos wtf is the weather man!

💙 FRIDAY 💙

1657230791895.jpeg

Ooh la la I am going tres chic in the rain for mon petit pois. Got to be practical while I trail about in the downpour but showing some leg so he has something to work for 😉

💙 SATURDAY 💙

1657230909902.jpeg

A bit of colour today for the sprint! Teaming this with some white strappy heels to match my nails 💁🏼‍♀️ Pierre wanted me to wear AT instead. I told him to fuck off or I’ll go shag Charles if he carries on.

💙 SUNDAY 💙

1657231041729.jpeg

Ffs it’s raining again and Pierre is in a foul mood cos his wing is hanging off and Yuki has used up all the gaffer tape 🙄 Going to dress up as a checkered flag cos it’s the closest my man will get to one this weekend 😒 Time to get the pins out again!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Blablabla29

VIP Member
🚨 Breaking news 🚨
Lewis Hamilton won't be able to take part to the Austrian GP after been hit by a frisbee throwing at him by Roscoe and becoming blind 😂

Screenshot_20220707-201108_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ems_F55

VIP Member
I had saved this months ago on one of my shitty days. Thought I’d share for you all on here. It says women but applies to everyone
@aac_124 💕💕

To the woman who looks around and wonders why everyone else is so much more capable, so much stronger, so much more ambitious than her.
To the woman who thinks everyone else is blazing a fiery path through this thing we call life, while she limps behind, barely getting through the days.
Somewhere, another woman is
looking at you thinking exactly the same.
You see, we all look like we’re kinda nailing it, from the outside in.
We all look ‘together’ sometimes.
Catch us on the right day and hey, we look like we have it all.
Because guess what, we learned to look that way a long time ago.
We learned to hide our struggles behind a smile and whack on that mask every day.
And actually, we are doing each other a favour when we show up,
just as we are,
warts and all,
late,
flustered,
human.
What we really need to see is that we are all the same.
We all struggle.
We all fall apart.
Some days we nail it, other days we get nailed.
By hiding our own weaknesses, fears, worries, we give them more power.
If you let it out, shine a light on it all, it becomes so much less scary, funny even…
And goodness only knows we need to laugh.
So, to the woman who wonders if she is good enough…
If this is you.
Yes you are.
You always were.

You don’t have to live up to everyone’s expectation of how you should be coping.

You are human, flawed, wonderful, miraculous, loveable, loved.
I see you,

Now do me a favour and go see all the others too.
Spread the word, we are good enough, just as we are.

• Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Real life and off topic. Put in spoiler for those who want to skip.

Does anyone else feel like they are always sort of chastised for being 'rigid'. I'm not someone who can go with the flow. Like not knowing what the plans are is actually quite stressful for me.

Just thinking this because I've made last minute plans to go to the festival but have found myself getting majorly stressed out, just about outfits and what time I'll need to get there for and what if my hair is a mess. I find it very difficult to 'go with the flow' so to speak, it's very stressful and overwhelming.

Am I just weird? Idk I've always been told that I don't know how to have fun and I need to loosen up because I need to know what the situation is.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
It was very weird, especially when half the thread was sharing their similar experiences. You owe us absolutely nothing and we love you 💜 also congrats on absolutely smashing it between healthcare work and study, that’s intense
It was incredibly weird. I’m exactly the same and found the comments very triggering and jarring. And you’re right it was incredibly targeted. ❤
I love reading your posts, I work in healthcare, love to tattle and hate last minute plans 😉💜
Ah I must have missed some drama when I was at work. You don't have to justify anything to anyone....I work in healthcare, in the NHS ffs, it's busy and understaffed and tiring (but still amazing) and I still find time to post loads! We DO have lives outside of work (crazy and selfish I know).
Regardless of the intent behind what was said (I have no idea) don’t apologize for your emotional reaction. As long as the way we react doesn’t offend or hurt anyone else we don’t apologize for them! They are ours for a reason!

I hope you feel better soon 😘
Thank you so much loves, your kind words always make me feel better ❤ I love you guys and our little support group here. I didn’t want this entire thing to spiral into something so I’m sure I’ll feel up to posting more after a good nights sleep 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I get your point but I think we need to remember firstly that it's not Max's first language. Yes he speaks fluently but he makes a balls of things sometimes...(my tyres are not lovely from Silverstone for example)

Secondly, mindset is a competitive edge in any sport, so I think the point he's making in terms of working with a psychologist, is that the it might not be something you want your competitors to know about, I don't think he's trying to shame anyone...are his comments helpful in terms of the stigma of mental health issues, no....could they be triggering for someone with mental health issues, probably....but I don't think he was trying to be malicious
Just another point of view on the not wanting competitors to know you're seeing someone - I follow snooker as well and alot of the top players on snooker are very open about contributing some of their success to seeing a sports psychologist. They talk about it terms of how to deal with frustration, recovery from defeats and also dealing with inner turmoil. I think the idea of it being seen as a point of weakness is a toxic part of patriarchy, and hurts everyone.
Personally I believe the more people who speak about it make it easier for everyone to be open to the possibility of accessing help for themselves. Whether or not the individual decides to speak about it is up to themselves though but no one should be shamed for choosing to speak about it.

• Heart
I am okay, thanks for asking love ❤ just felt like I was being unnecessarily targeted when I didn't even bring things up and had to explain myself, my style of living and how frequent I post here and did not enjoy that, nor do I owe that to anyone, so I thought I'll do people a favour and post less frequent, and did not enjoy this quali either, so I'm putting in an extra studying session instead
Ah I must have missed some drama when I was at work. You don't have to justify anything to anyone....I work in healthcare, in the NHS ffs, it's busy and understaffed and tiring (but still amazing) and I still find time to post loads! We DO have lives outside of work (crazy and selfish I know).

• Heart