Formula 1 Wags #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use the f1 tv app or website. You then get a menu to switch between commentary or looking at a driver cam of your choice. You can also see live statistics and the map of the circuit with dots of where the drivers are. Enables me to go full on geek mode during quali and the race
Oh you’ve to pay for that don’t you? I watch on sky

Reactions: 1
I thought I was better I really did
Sometimes it feels like you're going backwards but you're not. It's just a blip in your progress and everything seems worse at night time but then you get to the morning and realise you've made it through again ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Things happen that can make us feel like we’re back at square one but really we’re not x
Sometimes it feels like you're going backwards but you're not. It's just a blip in your progress and everything seems worse at night time but then you get to the morning and realise you've made it through again ❤❤❤
I hope so I just feel so useless like I’m being babysat by aunt how pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Everyone needs a bit of minding sometimes. I'm nearly 40 and still need my mammy sometimes. You're not useless, just in need of a bit of support tonight
She’s left her own children for the night to make sure I don’t do anything stupid I feel so tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope so I just feel so useless like I’m being babysat by aunt how pathetic
I have days like that too when my anxiety is bad I feel so co dependent on my mam which lowers my confidence but it really shouldn’t 💜 try not to be hard on yourself

• Heart
She’s left her own children for the night to make sure I don’t do anything stupid I feel so tit
Absolutely not, her own children are grand, don't compound how you're feeling with unnecessary guilt. I'm sure your aunt would be focusing on her own children if they needed it more than you

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m banned 🙁
From what?? F1 app 😂

Just found this Carlos video. I swear if he’s not in my dream tonight I’m dumping him 😂 a tiny snippet of Lando at the start too

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
@Minttu just saw your post thank you so much ❤
I'm not always drunk as a skunk, I can be serious too❤ I'm here for you, we all are.

Amd just to throw in something about aunts too: if yours is anything like mine, who drops everything to come and take care of you, know that she loves you very much, you should not feel bad over her coming to look after you. Sometimes our aunts have another perspective on us than our parents, and another way of understanding us. Mine is scary good at reading me when I'm feeling tit.
If yours is anything like mine, then get some tea and pour your heart out to her❤ from what I've read, it sounds like you need to get it out❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sure she’s happy to be there for you x
This!!! @aac_124 You are worth peoples time babe!

And it’s okay that you are not fully “better” I put that in quotations because what does that even really mean? We all go through ups and downs at different times. And it’s okay to not be good all the time. And it’s okay to need help sometimes. Don’t be too hard on yourself.

I hope you get a good nights rest. 🥰

• Heart
From what?? F1 app 😂

Just found this Carlos video. I swear if he’s not in my dream tonight I’m dumping him 😂 a tiny snippet of Lando at the start too
This vid is no joke,thank you :) it downloaded itself on my phone, it's my work phone, I don't care I am keeping it. LoL how is he for real. :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
@Minttu coming through with the reaction spam and making me feel like I’m a comedian. Thanks babe!! 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.