Formula 1 Wags #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread nosey witches. Looking forward to race weekend.

trying to be positive for my papaya boys 👀😫

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread! I'm really not feeling the papaya vibes, I think we're in for a long, long weekend 😬😬😬 so full focus on the Mercs 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy new thread!
About Lando last story, i can't wait to see how the stans will cancel him this time. Probably something along the lines of "omg he is so jealous he wants George to go to Aston so George won't beat him anymore" 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Happy new thread!
About Lando last story, i can't wait to see how the stans will cancel him this time. Probably something along the lines of "omg he is so jealous he wants George to go to Aston so George won't beat him anymore" 🙄😂
And given he turned up this morning in a green jumper and well. What is actually happening is they are both going to Aston together. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would you Brits survive that? Two young championship material Brits in a British team? 😂
Well, I know Jenson and Lewis weren't quite as young, and already champions. But I'm sure we could handle it again. I'd rather they be in papaya together though. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sometimes I wish Max would shut up. He says he doesn’t have rage in the car anymore, he ‘just gets upset’ and if he wouldn’t get upset then he wouldn’t care about the racing anymore. And no, he doesn’t need a psychologist like Yuki.
Because when Yuki does it he has rage, he’s not just upset. (That last thing is not something Max said but the implication is strong here)

There was more that Max said like how it doesn’t help the team when someone is agitated, which is true. But then, again, he kept talking and ruined it.

Well, I know Jenson and Lewis weren't quite as young, and already champions. But I'm sure we could handle it again. I'd rather they be in papaya together though. 😆
I couldn’t even handle Slaglaren, I don’t know how it would’ve felt with the patriotic pride added to it 😂

Reactions: 14
Wow I feel horrible for Yuki in that press conference, why does he have to explain his mental health or reactions to the public? ‘Driver gets heated on radio’ isn’t exactly a new concept in formula 1. They need to leave him alone. Glad Esteban tried to cheer him up :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow I feel horrible for Yuki in that press conference, why does he have to explain his mental health or reactions to the public? ‘Driver gets heated on radio’ isn’t exactly a new concept in formula 1. They need to leave him alone. Glad Esteban tried to cheer him up :cry:
I see where Crofty was going with that question, he was trying to debunk that ‘Max is the quiet one’ which I think everyone knows is utter bullshit. It spiraled a bit with Max’s answer.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.