Formula 1 Wags #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you need some holy water πŸ™πŸΌ

UGH I fancy him SO MUCH THIS WEEK
(Maybe it’s cause it’s my time of the month? Is that possible?!)

He is stunning! Come on.

May not be the smartest cookie but he is beautiful.

Reactions: 9

Yea, I have heard that we are attracted to the "cute" guys during that time. Correct me if I'm wrong, any actual scientists

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yea, I have heard that we are attracted to the "cute" guys during that time. Correct me if I'm wrong, any actual scientists
You're right, I can't remember the scientific explanation for it...but pretty sure it's true.

Reactions: 3
Bahahaha, best Tik Tok ever, already sending it to all my F1 fans friends πŸ˜‚

About Lando's (possible) finstas, none is following Luilui (nor she follows any)
Now I’m sad so can’t see it. I just get an error 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ahhh following up from the zodiac sign conversation, was going to say this Elis girl looks like an Aries and I scrolled back to her older pictures and her bday seems to be beginning of April, which indeed makes her an Aries πŸ˜„ Lando can't handle that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay people we got admin confirmation that its big. now everybody line up in an orderly fashion okay
F8A2F7F5-A1DD-48E7-970E-375C918822FC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I β€œhate” you all because you made me install tik tok just for this stuff. πŸ˜‚
I wouldn't install tiktok if keanu reeves himself would ask me to, and I love him more than anyone else, more than DR....

Well we know Max & Lando like sharing their women soβ€¦πŸ‘€
Probably in the same time too.... Wouldn't put it past them....

He looks so much better without the ball and chain attached to him.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.