Formula 1 Wags #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Elis girl is gorgeous! Impressive if any one of these two dorks got her
She is pretty, BUTLando (and subsequently Max) have fame and visibility. Also, Lando has money.

I don't see why she wouldn't go for the dorks.

They get pretty girl. She gets money and fame.
That's the way the system works nowadays, isn't it?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
he is very posh isn’t he…. I like someone with a bit of an edge to them but I mean, I wouldn’t say no ……..🤫 I’d like to sit and have a gossip with him
George and Charles are definitely gossip queens like just imagine Charles' 3 foot tall ass scurrying towards you like "MAYT YU WILL NEVAR GUESS WHAT I 'ERD"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
he is very posh isn’t he…. I like someone with a bit of an edge to them but I mean, I wouldn’t say no ……..🤫 I’d like to sit and have a gossip with him
Plus his English is impecable. That is always a major plus and bonus for me. 😏

He is stunning! Come on.

May not be the smartest cookie but he is beautiful.
If he should find an equally stunning lady, but with fun sass and environmental awareness, to give him a run for his money.... 😉

Reactions: 3
Plus his English is impecable. That is always a major plus and bonus for me. 😏

If he should find an equally stunning lady, but with fun sass and environmental awareness, to give him a run for his money.... 😉
I mean Charlatan can be relatively pretty sometimes, definitely worked a lot on her appearance lately, but next to pretty boy she still looks like a plain Jane.... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Plus she is utterly vile. As one of you ladies said some time ago, she awakens my demons. More than Kelly. And that's saying a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He'd be perfect for high tea. At a lovely posh London hotel or a luxurious countryside estate.... 😍😍😍
He'd come in and be like "GIRLS. I have news" or he'd be shady about it and be like "I know I would want to ask him where he was at 3pm on Thursday 👀"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is pretty, BUTLando (and subsequently Max) have fame and visibility. Also, Lando has money.

I don't see why she wouldn't go for the dorks.

They get pretty girl. She gets money and fame.
That's the way the system works nowadays, isn't it?
BIB - I think that’s the way it’s always worked 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
George and Charles are definitely gossip queens like just imagine Charles' 3 foot tall ass scurrying towards you like "MAYT YU WILL NEVAR GUESS WHAT I 'ERD"
Ahh if are the girlfriend you will for sure get a text like… “baby, you have no idea what I has happened. I will tell you when I get home.” 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.