Formula 1 Wags #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Facebook/Messenger/Insta lockdown, Tattle is forever!

Last thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We might exceed the 22 by the end of the year the rate we’re going, especially with no socials

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God I hope nothing ever happens to tattle, dunno what I’d do not talking crap with you guys every evening

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Going back to the last thread about drinks, i definitely agree with most except those saying dr. Yall that man would drink it himself and then get us a new one once we got back😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello lovelies,

For anyone new, let's keep this thread WAGS (wives and girlfriends) of Formula 1 drivers focused... otherwise it just turns into another drivers thread. We already have a Formula 1 thread here:

✨ https://tattle.life/threads/formula-1-5.23238/page-11#post-6576567 ✨

How interesting, did I just read correctly in the previous thread that Kelly manages Max's Instagram account? Surely that should be the work of the Redbull PR team? I don't know why Kelly would want that extra stress in her life?

If it's true anyway, it's not healthy to be constantly reading hundreds to thousands of messages from people online. I can imagine Max gets plenty of awful messages, not sure why Kelly would want to engage in those any further. Unless Max/Kelly texts someone in their team with screenshots of people to block?

I kind of feel bad for some of the young fans if that's true, unless they were sending rude messages to Max, then that's understood, but if they were incorrectly blocked and by their idol/his girlfriend... I can imagine that would hurt quite a bit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.