Formula 1 Wags #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, 69 huh? 😏😏😏

Yet.... But she wants to be.... I bet her numbers will quickly increase during and after this weekend..... 😈

2388 followers now.....
14 minutes later, 2392 followers..... It's working!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I will never stop laughing if DR created this account and then forgot to lock it because it's his voice in the first video and his hand in the photo

I feel like this doesn't need to be said but don't go follow it because we'll blow up our own spot
A7D136F3-D057-4F5B-8A0A-30298D4374D9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
We could....but we probably won't lol
10 followers gained in 20 minutes. Oh, she so knew what she was doing posting that Lando story.

Anywho she says she is an interior designer, but there absolutely nothing on her IG to showcase that... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Elis and Max..... 😏 He is so done! In that second one he had just put a ring on her finger.... 😜

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I will never stop laughing if DR created this account and then forgot to lock it because it's his voice in the first video and his hand in the photo

I feel like this doesn't need to be said but don't go follow it because we'll blow up our own spot View attachment 800406
Seems like it may have been intended to become an IG for a project or business that didn't come to fruition...I know thats his handwriting as well

This Elis girl is gorgeous! Impressive if any one of these two dorks got her

I feel like this doesn't need to be said but don't go follow it because we'll blow up our own spot View attachment 800406
Someone reading Tattle and not posting will probably go and share this on Tumblr so maybe it’s already a problem! Can I say I love his handwriting?

He can check all the stuff written/posted about him without giving it away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.