Formula 1 Wags #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have mixed feelings about LH. He preaches on social media about climate change and veganism but his fashion choices just scream hypocrite. he never wears the same thing more than once, wears calfskin boots, jets to a different house after every race. (I'm British FYI)
To be fair about the fashion stuff I'd bet almost any amount of money that designers gift him stuff. Like he was wearing a full Burberry look and I'd not be surprised if a lot of the time he's loaned things to wear. And as for leather, it's more environmentally sound to wear real leather than vegan leather because vegan leather is plastic and doesn't degrade.

Reactions: 3

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Looked at her IG. Lui reloaded....

If she makes the move on Lando, will Max have to move out of the house? 😏🤔🧐

Might be.....
So, 69 huh? 😏😏😏

at least this one has less instagram followers so most likely isn’t an influencer
Yet.... But she wants to be.... I bet her numbers will quickly increase during and after this weekend..... 😈

2388 followers now.....

Reactions: 4
at least this one has less instagram followers so most likely isn’t an influencer

that one looks more likely actually. Maybe one is his and one is Max’s or Connor’s or one of them

Elis follows Notrich but not the other one..👀
Oh true wouldn't make sense for Lando to follow himself

Not to be rude but all these women merge into one.
They're sort of like Victoria's Secret models where they're pretty in exactly the same way so you can't tell the difference anymore

LADIES!!!! Shall we recommend Elis to the under 20k catalogue? 😈
Or os she not provocative enough? I'd say she's the exact same material as Lui, so maybe there is hope for her.... 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
Looked at her IG. Lui reloaded....

If she makes the move on Lando, will Max have to move out of the house? 😏🤔🧐

Might be.....
What bothers me more is the potential "sharing"....geez why would you go there, with someone who your best mate has clearly been with/still has interest in, whilst your living with them. It's more than awkward....anyone would think there weren't plenty of women in the world....

they all look the same & have the same parts about them. Long slim legs. Dark hair. Little noses. Posing on boats somewhere hot or in bikinis. Dressed in zara mostly with ugly shoes on and designer bags 😳
Stealing sunglasses and posting hinty pics...

LADIES!!!! Shall we recommend Elis to the under 20k catalogue? 😈
Or os she not provocative enough? I'd say she's the exact same material as Lui, so maybe there is hope for her.... 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Ps: she is already followed by two LN fan accounts. Her story will spread like wildfires.... Followers numbers on the upward path for sure.... 😏

• Sick

that one looks more likely actually. Maybe one is his and one is Max’s or Connor’s or one of them

Elis follows Notrich but not the other one..👀
Connor's insta is private in any case. Why would he need another?

Connor's girlfriend already followers her too....

• Wow
What bothers me more is the potential "sharing"....geez why would you go there, with someone who your best mate has clearly been with/still has interest in, whilst your living with them. It's more than awkward....anyone would think there weren't plenty of women in the world....

Stealing sunglasses and posting hinty pics...
We could give them the benefit of the doubt, that Lando’s invited her for some brownie points for Max

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.