Formula 1 WAGS #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
soooo.... i chose the least problematic one in 1D but somehow chose the most problematic/polarising ones in F1 and F2 - I'll not look at twitter and social media in general in the next few days then. ..
*what jüri did is obviously wrong and i won't defend him in this case at all but i still like him as a driver, i think
**hope this comes off the right way
You know what this means, Dennis is going to be Helmuts new favorite junior🇳🇴 😈

Sorry, I just had too do it.

I understand what you are saying, and I do actually feel sorry for the guy, but said is said, done is done. It's hard to row your way out of it when it's all over the Internet.

Reactions: 8
yeaa all in the same stream. i think this could actually end up being a pretty big deal depending on how serious rb treats it 😬
I think the fact he said those things in such a relaxed way probably suggests he’s even less inhibited in every day conversation. Disgusting tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Been ☀summering🌊 whole afternoon 🥰

Did Max have his big announcement yet?
Still nothing yet maybe the big announcement was just the haircut he streamed on twitch 😂 But tbf i didn't watch the stream so maybe he announced it during it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know what this means, Dennis is going to be Helmuts new favorite junior🇳🇴 😈

Sorry, I just had too do it.

I understand what you are saying, and I do actually feel sorry for the guy, but said is said, done is done. It's hard to row your way out of it when it's all over the Internet.
dennis has been his favourite since baku actually... after jüri crashed and missed a podium position, again 🙄
but yeah i agree, these type of things are never acceptable, whether he's your favourite driver or not - you can't defend such things

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think the fact he said those things in such a relaxed way probably suggests he’s even less inhibited in every day conversation. Disgusting tbh.
Yes, this is what stood out to me in that clip. He says it so nonchalantly and laughs after he says it.

Reactions: 10
Is he sorry or is he sorry he got caught?

When did McLaren post about him? They have no affiliation with him. I think you’re confusing him with Jehan who’s also a RBR junior and testing for McLaren soon. They never posted about him, just a story 🧡
Yeah, as soon as I looked at his insta, I knew I had mistaken him for Jehan 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
definitely. no way a word like that “slips out” if you aren’t comfortable with casually saying it in your daily speech. weird behaviour for someone in their 20s who should know better

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is he sorry or is he sorry he got caught?
When saying something bad, or doing something bad, everything is a'okay until you get caught. I called my dad out for saying something bad yesterday, and he realised it wasn't okay. Mostly because he was called out. What he says and does in his own car with no one arround doesn't affect me, but it is an incentive to change your behaviour when called out like that.

I am in no way, shape or form apologising for racist remarks or anything being said in a negative/meaningless or harmful way about anyone❤

Reactions: 4
definitely. no way a word like that “slips out” if you aren’t comfortable with casually saying it in your daily speech. weird behaviour for someone in their 20s who should know better
He fucked up his entire career with a single sentence. He was a shoo in for that Alpha Tauri seat, him or Liam. He really should know better.

Reactions: 12
I'm going to be honest, i really saw jüri in line for a F1 seat - Alpha or RB eventually - i really liked him and his driving, but i want to make clear here that i in no way support such behaviourism - it's never okay to say such things and he should have been aware of that (like the same thing happened last yesr and we are in the 21 CENTURY)
it feels really weird knowing that your "favourite" (dunno if i still feel this way) driver ruined his whole career and chances amd possibilities

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.