Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The thing is.... he follows her around just as much if not more.
Like her or not they are there for each other 100% and made it through merc. Plus both just glow around the other. Not a fan of her fashion but she's a badd ass and they have an amazing relationship considering they are both full time international professional athletes
The thing I really like about Tiffany is, she is not trying to impress anyone. She is there for Valtteri and Valtteri only.

Reactions: 9

monza

VIP Member
Just gotta embrace the slag like me, and be horny for like half the grid. But I still have that one driver everyone lusts over that I can't quite get on board with yet - Max V. But I have a feeling, sweaty post race Max pics might convert me in time to not be totally anti-Max.
I am so with you on this - let’s just have them all please! Waiting for @monza to come at you for that Max comment! Post-race Max totally does it for me though… THE HAIR! 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
pretty suspicious icl…
I don’t want to accuse Merc of anything here, given how much I like them, but some things are just not adding up. We know a raised ride height helps with porpoising, James admitted to running the car too low in Baku but they have the drivers and Toto talking to media saying they can’t raise it anymore. They went to the FIA pushing for a rule change that backfired on them. George has been talking about introducing active suspension since the Barcelona test before the full extent of porpoising or anything was known. There are just some sketchy things going on here tbh and it does feel like they do have an active suspension sketch somewhere in the factory, prepared to use it, and pushing for it to be introduced to be more efficient because maybe they couldn’t design a good ground effect car without active suspension. Who knows, either way driver safety comes first and I’m glad the FIA has a rule now in place. It’s a shame the FIA had to step in and Mercedes or other teams couldn’t protect their drivers health themselves.

Last edited:

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I just spontaneously spent £510 on tickets for me and one of my brothers to go to the Commonwealth Games in August. I never do anything spontaneous. But happy race day 😘

Also I cba catching up again sorry😔I miss all our usual chats 🥲

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I was watching a video and got an AlphaTauri ad with Pierre and i was thinking:
- Pierre : gorgeous as always
- Suit: beige but OK

Screenshot_20220617-151016_Formula 1.jpg

And then i saw the shoes, what are these???? 😱 And why wearing them with a suit ? 😂

P.jpg

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Ok seeing it side by side is quite funny - even both with the cross legged pose 😂 they’re both slaying though
There are so many similarities between the two of them that I really want them to hang out and be friends tbh
1655591634454.png

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
I’ve gone out for dinner tonight now so going to miss everything! 😭😭😭 Hoping I can watch on catch up when I get home and then catch up on posts here too!

• Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
seb interview: he had loads of oversteer amd felt like the car was broken. he had no grip and doesn't understand it, he enjoyed driving tho, sounds very sad and hopes for a better race tomorrow

• Sad

monza

VIP Member
What in the Ryanair is this. Haas is so lucky

Funny how the caption fact didn't come to my mind in any point
All I was thinking is about people from top row farting in the faces of people at the bottom

I'm such an elegant lady, a rose in a human form, I know

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Lando just not on it yet this weekend. Had lots of gremlins on Friday. Struggling today.

Pierre out and facing a penalty.

AM pace disappears.

Ferrari under investigations going too slowly.

What is going on.

monza

VIP Member
last time he updated he said no, and i’m assuming it’s been in the same state since then.. so maybe a part 2 of the stream is coming 🤣
Just in case he is reading this... When I say Max I mean VERSTAPPEN

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
No grid penalty for Charles for now, he didn't change his turbo. But yuki will start at the back of the grid, he will take his 4th engine

• Sad

imolathesecond

VIP Member
That is sweet and possibly the most excited I've ever seen Lance in a photo.
He is a really good guy. He’s been getting so much hate for his driving and being a pay driver, despite being a decent driver - like that pole in 2020 was really special, and he deserves none of it. He looks like the kind of guy that wouldn’t hurt a fly.

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
Don't be daft. I just call it as I see it. Doesn't mean you need to lurk...I love you all, I'm just older and a mama bear when it comes to women going about there business, not posting hinty posts or being less than 100% glamourous. You've not pissed me, or anyone else off, we just said our piece. It's done and dusted and you don't want to miss Seb overtaking the entire grid and getting a podium celebrations here tomorrow 😘
If Seb ends up on the podium I’ll be in the streets with a torch screaming “I told you so!” and looking for naysayers to berate.

And at the end of the day, I was just calling a silly outfit, silly. That’s all.

#vaginapower
454BD0C6-D50B-401C-BAA2-2B24A34DAB70.gif

But I really am off for the night. I have plans. I was just making a dramatic exit. 💅

• Heart