Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
I keep watching that Ferrari dance video & I’m having very bad thoughts looking at the hip movements 😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9

maisie20

VIP Member
Seen as WAGS can get shit for a drivers poor performance (cinnabunny I’m looking at you) can we start claiming Andrea as the reason Fernando is on a roll?

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Just seen Daniel is getting shit too on Twitter for only qualifying P9 so that’s good
At this point either McLaren driver could breathe and people find a way to hate that. Or any of the hardworking people that are giving this team their all, same for them. Because some 14 year old Twitter stans that are having their sexual awakening by looking at Lando or Daniel after watching two episodes of DTS suddenly think they've become engineers over night.

*I'm a bit agitated today okay it's hot

• Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
had a very random dream tonight: my parents were hosting a garden party and for some reason helmut, pierre, jüri and oscar showed up... and i had to get them all red bull and aperol spritz... and then pierre broke my parents' fly gate
then asked them if they aren't supposed to be in canada and they just laughed
very random indeed

• Haha
Happy Seb-thread!

So, life update from me: I've forgotten my sunglasses at home and I am currently in the city. Someone got hit by the train I took into the city. Ended up taking the bus to the city. But before getting on the bus, I got the call that I had the highest bid! I got the frikkin' house I wanted!! It's out in the countryside, and I will always have a spare room for you guys on standby if you want to drop by😘❤

I'm so ready to call it a weekend in just three hours. Celebrating with champagne and buying a bottle of vintage white wine to have when I just feel like it 🙈
A Seb thread AND a @Minttu celebration thread....what a Friday! On a late shift today so should be home for FP2.

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
i really don't want to be the person to ruin everybody's mood but i feel it's something important and this is a f1 thread after all:
jules, you would have been 32 by now, today you'll be remembered - can't believe it's been 7 years already
we miss you. fly high JB 🤍🕊
A woman jumped in front of the train as I won the highest bid today. Let's say that's a downer for something that should have been a happy moments.
This is how life is, full of joy and sorrow. Ups and downs. And everything can change on just a blink of a moment.

We all miss Jules❤

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Not going to bother catching up but just popping to say hi…real life is HARD right now and woth that and the time zones I didn’t listen to practice yesterday. Listening right now and have seen about Charles…any key points from last night either F1 or Tattle nonsense related? ❤

• Heart

scvlet

VIP Member
also as i was scrolling back to find those pics of that mclaren guy.. i noticed lando posted the same pic twice and deadass edited out the hickeys on his neck the second time 😭💀
4E1C2F34-919B-43BA-BCA9-9199D4AD0F16.jpeg
AB72F859-D7A2-456D-BB70-DB3C2D858F13.jpeg

✨magic✨

• Haha