Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Well looks like McLaren took a little step forward between FP1 and now, high fuel runs in the 1:18s are not too shabby. Still wouldn't say we're safe for a double Q3 but certainly more hopeful. Also, I'm wide awake now so my nap backfired on me 😭

I mean this is the same thing that happened between Kevin and Seb... why is Ferrari not being investigated? I swear this is not some agenda against them but it's unfair on Seb and Aston Martin
Not to mention it's wildly dangerous and should be penalized so it doesn't happen again with a potentially worse ending than this

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Bobby1743

VIP Member
I don't know how you call it in English, but that Kym annoys me with his captions when he posts stuff.
You say: Give me the ick? Cringe? Or something like that?!

Dan-tera?!?!

Screenshot_20220617-163826_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

StellaLuna

According to the fanpage, Heidi is in NY. Does she still live there full time for her acting? Idk why I got the impression she lived in Monaco full time with Daniel.

The confusing logistics of the rich 😅

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Happy race day, apparently also happy British Father’s Day! Sending hugs to all those that need it today, thinking about you ❤

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
I’d love to see Carlos get his first win today! Not confident it will happen though. I think Lewis podium and (fingers crossed) double points for McLaren

and Slaggy in the points for my Gasly sister wives! 💜💜

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
Imagine Luisa sitting there like this

If it were Luisa it would quickly be followed by…

They had a huge fight, someone forgot to lock the fridge and Luisa was drunk. Lando was crying. He didn’t think it would be like this. My friends sister-in-laws hairdressers cousin, who one time waxed his sisters butthole said Luisa was texting Diego.

• Haha