Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Busy busy busy....short staffed as ever. They are offering silly money to work bank this weekend but no way am I missing another sunny day and the GP!

Horner on Sky1....slightly sus that Checo has the worse set up eh???? RB putting him in his place I wonder....
That or they are terrified of a lingering Jos and what happens if max goes #2 more than once

• Heart
Reactions: 8

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I forgot to give an FP2 update. McLaren are now second quickest in the first sector, 4th in the second and still 8th in the third.

Red Bull looks unbeatable atm, Alpha Tauri is about 6-7th fastest overall.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
George Making Poutine Sexy
Speaking of which I'm gonna go get everything I need to make some Poutine for tomorrows race
Encouraging a poutine cookoff
1655559156924.png

• Haha
  • Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
might have just stalked martijn's photographer... turns out henrik and max follow him too!! he's got some amazing f1 shots too

given these pics... why have i never seen louis nor martijn on tv during the podium ceremony

they were in Zandvoort to

• Heart

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Hey hey! Happy #105 and @Minttu congrats on getting the house you wanted! That must be so exciting!
Also glad to see this thread is dedicated to Seb. It seems I busted out my Canva skills at the right time with my lily crown Seb!

• Heart

Sc1909

VIP Member
Brown & the Aussies - coming to an arena near you in 2023
*I love that he spends time with the drivers’ personal crew that aren’t even McLaren employed 🧡
View attachment 1352293

Update from your not so local weatherwoman: wet FP3 very, very likely however rain is expected to stop shortly before quali

@Bobby1743 I love the Dutch ballot, Valtteri putting Lando as the best dressed in orange is amazing 😂
cynic in me says this is Brown and McLaren doing damage control. Nothing to see here all is fine even though I shit on my driver in public!

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I just saw that on one of the gossip page

View attachment 1352054

View attachment 1352055

It is probaby just some more bullshit but the "she was a chubby girl but now she is losing weight" makes me 😡, it is so not necessary. Who cares about that ?
This just made me sick to read "she's losing weight and has brown skin"
um.... like WTF is that for a description... also sounds on par to other cinnamon-like pages pointing out luisa's skin tone

coccinelle

how cold is there? I started watching F1tv pre-quali show and Will Buxton looks like he's shivering big time
It’s about 10C/50F, but it feels damp and gloomy! Still very wet where I am (about 15min from the track) but no rain atm.

• Wow