Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh it's not gossip, not even from day one, since Kym or someone accidentaly took her pic 😅
I put exclamation on this being a wag gossip site to clear myself from potential "how can you say she looks like hobo, you hater" 🙈
(I've written some ligher stuff before about some other wags and it didn't go well 😇)
I mean in her defence it looked fucking cold there but the hat is unforgiveable.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Ferrari submitted the engine changes after Alpha Tauri did, Charles should be P20 then no? Unless they changed the rule to quali order.
Either way I don't think Yuki is a first lap crasher 😂
I think it depends on quali order (at least that's what they said on the f1 website 😅)

imolathesecond

VIP Member
This is Mick's real chance to prove himself. He's got no excuses with him qualifying P6
Well he's got one, faster cars starting behind him, likely because they went with a very rain biased set up that'll compromise them in the dry race - but I'd say that's no 'real' excuse, he needs a point
1655587574391.png

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Tu es un baguette? 🥖

@Blablabla29 is going to see all this and die 🤣
I had a great laugh, but your translations are pretty good. Just don't understand why duolingo is teaching you that because well, this is not really usefull is it ? 😂😂 And your nickname for Pierre (mon petit pois) always makes me cry laughing because i can't imagine someone calling him like this 😂😂

• Haha

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Okay. I’m off. Came back after a week gone and managed to piss people off in a matter of hours.
View attachment 1353536

I’m gonna crawl in a hole and manifest Seb finding his pace again, a Hamilton po
Exactly how I feel too! It’s always been such a comforting sound to me because of that. My dad yelling at the TV as Schumacher crossed the line (he was textbook tifosi 😂). And my mum complaining about us wasting a sunny Sunday with the curtains closed “watching those stupid cars drive in a circle” 🤣 Precious memories of our papas!
My grandad loved Damon Hill, he passed away in 96 but I have such funny memories of him referring to Schumacher as 'that bastard' as he became in our house in the 94 and 95 season 🤣

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
Atleast Fernando can make it around the track on the inters, not as an idiotic of a choice as Lando putting slicks on for a lap in spa practice last year 😅

• Haha

Albrouze

Chatty Member
I will still wait for the invitation to contract celebration party

HEY PIERRE
If you want me there, get in Q3 today, let that be our secret code

Seems like a good code. 😂 Though I've no idea if Pierre getting to Q3 is a realistic prospect or not. I never know with Alpha Tauri (or most of the midfield in general).

Wonder if they will bother putting Yuki out at all if he's starting from the back anyway.

Albrouze

Chatty Member
Valterri again stucks in his garage for a problem on his car. Every friday there is a problem on one of the Alfas, it is crazy!
Yes! It's crazy. They had such a good start to the season. Seems like they have had anti-stall issues a few times.