Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippi11

VIP Member
My opinion about the car picture, I think it’s Nick Thimm next to Michael in the backseat.
Next weekend it’s Goodwood festival of speed.
I think Daniel and Lando are there with McLaren.

Reactions: 3

kubnikol

VIP Member
Hi gals , so much real liffing and still recovering from surgery. Spent last 3 days catching up with last threads omg :love:
Loving Pierres slag era and hope more is coming :devilish:
Yey so happy that you are back and I hope that you feel better ❀

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
TikTok wants DR spam too . This was 1st video πŸ˜‚β€

Attachments

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I need your help, do we agree that Charles in the end of the video say he was excited to win the game?
But Carlos did a scissors and Charles did a paper so, in fact, Carlos won right? Or did the heat melt my braincells ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

CD04AE0D-170F-43A5-B971-793D720BF059.jpeg

Last edited:

spielberg

VIP Member
he said no so quick πŸ’€
* kinda understandable when you start in f1 aged 17 but still

I chose not to manifest anything with words today, hence my previous post, but I will only add one thing (because this vid always cracks me up)

it sounds interesting and I was wondering what Hirscher is doing now (I was obsessively following alpine skiing for some time) so I would gladly check it. I don't know if it is available to watch outside Austria but if not I will check later on youtube, maybe someone will post some vids
redbull.com are live-streaming - you could watch it there live🀍

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Wonder what the difference in times between the McLaren boys is about. Lando usually on fire in the wet πŸ€”
Lando only did 1 timed lap while Daniel has done multiple lap. And the wet tyres get in the right temperature window after 4-5 laps, nothing to worry about i think.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I mean he will start p19 so we can still have a wild yuki smashing into him at turn 1 πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…
Ferrari submitted the engine changes after Alpha Tauri did, Charles should be P20 then no? Unless they changed the rule to quali order.
Either way I don't think Yuki is a first lap crasher πŸ˜‚

maisie20

VIP Member
Wonder what the difference in times between the McLaren boys is about. Lando usually on fire in the wet πŸ€”
Lando barely warmed up his tires and was told by pit that they had all the info needed. Daniel got in another timed lap

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Lmao it says chequered flag, F1 wants this thing to be over
Also with Alex and Perez being out, there are only two places left in the drop zone
Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-18 um 22.32.16.png

I’m so confused what happened the AMs and Pierre??
Pierre technical issue, AM no idea - lost pace over lunch