Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
All this talk of being old and guess who’s turned 33 today? 😅🙋🏼‍♀️ As good a time as ever to de-lurk for a bit considering all the content we’ll get today! 🥺 Hope Pierre treats me!

What an absolute treat this is! Thanks for posting! 💜
Happy birthday you filthy angel 🧡

Tumblr_l_6799057098441.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Sophie from McLaren posted that she’s on a 12 hour flight from Baku to Montreal now 🥴 so I’m assuming the entire McLaren team is, with Lando yesterday saying he’s flying today as well 🥺 this double header is brutal, the time zone difference is just way too big to make it a double header

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
ummm have u guys been on twitter recently 😭😭😭😭 apparently lando sang to a girl in instagram dms or something and im experiencing so much second hand embarrassment right now i literally cannot even listen to or watch the video. im dying. someone do it and share what's going on plssss
It's 'allegedly' from early 2021. So nothing scandalous. Bit of shit chat and someone singing.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
View attachment 1345726
Bet he's really proud of this pun 🤣
I'm still laughing at this 5 hours later
I think it's just because he's like so french...French.... in French Canada
And French Canada is so not France, but it thinks it is, only the French would never do poutine

Justva reminder of the vanity fair shoot
(And how estabon looked totally normal in everything because he is french) (same wirh Pierre btw)
1655335783739.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
It's okay girls, remember that time she was driving with her sister and a christmas tree in the back and everybody was like "OMG Daniel, it's Daniel" 😆😆

Well nice legs Mr Honey Badger 😅

We were desperate for the sweet nectar of hinty hints then, we've had partial confirmation / a super soft launch since then, look at how far we've come 🙈

Do we reckon Alonso uses face tune, or is this what finding love in your early 40s does to a guy?

• Haha

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Happy Canadian Race Week! This is quite a busy week for me IRL which is why I've been away since Thursday but of course I had to come back for my home race! I wasn't following F1 the last time there was a race in Montreal but I'm super excited to see what races here are like 🇨🇦

* obligatory delicious poutine footage for Montreal Grand Prix

Also I've missed way too many threads to really catch up but are there any other highlights apart from the podcast? Missed you lovely people!

• Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
He has said so many times that he’ll see to the end of his contract (end-2023 at the minimum) but also that he’s still got some more years in F1 left. Oh, he has also expressed multiple times that after F1, he doesn’t see himself racing in any other series. I feel like he might do one-off races for fun but nothing serious or long term. I think the media is just running out of stories, and when all else fails, they single out the struggling driver (which so happens to be Danny rn).
Thank you for saying this. And i read more things here and on the internet that DR is save for at least the end of 2023. I just don't want to read those articles, it scares me a bit.
I actually don't really believe what that Dutch journalist said, but i like that F1 journalist. And what he said was his opinion based on years and years of experience being at F1 races (he is one if the 2 Dutch guys, from Ziggo).
So normally i tend to believe him. But know i was insecure and wanted to know if this 'news' was also spoken about outside the Netherlands.

Screenshot_20220615-144259_Instagram.jpg

That caption🤣, so for now no wedding this year

• Haha