Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coccinelle

Emerging from lurking to say hi!

Am living in Montréal but have a giant grad school paper due the same day as the race - so am missing all the weekend fun :(((

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Aarav and his girlfriend are flying to Montreal for the race. Did not expect that 😂 does that perhaps mean there’s a chance for Luisa to fly out as well? 👀

Carmen’s comment 😂
1655324270875.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

spielberg

VIP Member
Funnily enough, I just read a book last night about Pierre's family & friends' reactions to his win at Monza. I've had it since last year, but never read it. There are multiple stories in it about his being a mama's boy. Including how he would talk his way out of not having his schoolwork done and then have his mother do his projects for him.

Other interesting tidbits (?) were that one of his friends said that Pierre first found out he was getting his F1 seat from Max. Helmut hadn't officially called him yet, but he'd already been told by Max (who I guess can't keep a secret) that Carlos was going to Renault & that he was going to be offered the Toro Rosso seat. Also Pierre's father said that after his demotion from RB to TR, Carlos called him & invited to spend a few days with his family in Mallorca.

Oh and that him, Anthoine Hubert & their other friend were caught trying to climb into a room at the girls' school beside their boarding school. The girls had tied sheets to help them get in. 😅
slag since day one haha

• Haha

aac_124

VIP Member
Sorry for the like spam you probably all just received - I’ve been putting in the hours to catch up on the last few threads 🫡

I wanted to come on and squeal about how I just got offered my dream job on Friday after a really long application and interview experience 😮💨

I qualify as a solicitor in September so if anyone has F1 legal and contract questions send them my way!
Congratulations!!!!❤ As someone who’s in there dream job at the minute (hence the lack of posts) it will be the best experience and all the work will be worth it ❤❤

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Which WAG has the right to wear this to the paddock? (Which F1 driver gives he best head) (obviously Lewis and Pierre can be included)

• Haha