Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Overplaying them? Absolutely not.
But letting the drivers suffer when the solution to porpoising is common knowledge just to not lose any more performance? Yes.
Maybe even applying some media pressure to get the FIA to have a minimal ride height to gain net performance? Perhaps.

But suggesting they’re overplaying serious pain is disgusting. As disgusting as Merc letting their drivers go through it when the solution is at hand. This is far beyond what a competition and having a performance advantage should look like, this is messing with peoples health. If McLaren or Red Bull were the ones letting their drivers drive like that, the community would be up in arms. Again, I love Merc, but I don't know why we're letting it fly that this team is risking serious injuries on two young men only to gain a competitive advantage, refusing to raise the ride height, and then complaining to the governing body of the sport to get a rule change that would benefit them and no one else. And Horner can kindly shut his mouth after asking the same governing body to raise the minimum weight of the cars only because they were massively overweight with their own car.
I agree. What made me a little angry yesterday was that Toto said they have reserve driver if Lewis could not race due to his back pain or something along this lines. Even if that was said in informational context, to assure that both cars will be racing and to underline the seriousness of bouncing, it surprised me and not in a good way. If your 7xWC driver (or any driver, really) could not race because of what your car does to him, it certainly means that you need to do something to your car no matter its performance. Besides, what makes anyone think that a reserve driver (with all due respect) could control the same car better than Lewis and not feel it in their backs.
I just get the feeling that apart from experimental parts of Lewis' car that we hear about constantly, drivers are part of experiment too, let's just see how much they can handle.

Fortunately Lewis posted today that he feels better and he will be racing, but still back pain is no fun especially when it affects the nerves as well
(I rolled out of bed today, because I slept in weird position and really felt my back and I certainly wasn't bouncing driving 300 km/h LOL)

Reactions: 9

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
Really? I thought if anything Ferrari fans would be the most supportive of the team given the 'Italian passion' and all that, I feel like Brits are easier to anger, no offense lovely Brits in this thread 😂❤
Nooo, you don’t know Italians. We are the first to criticise Italy for everything. 😅

. This race weekend just got a million times more exciting
Is it tho? If Merc and Ferrari are affected by it then it’s an easy win for RB, which is honestly the last thing I want to see. Last weekend the race was boring af with no one challenging them. Not even between the two of them.

• Haha
  • Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
the funniest part is, the singing isnt even exposing him. he has sung that exact song on a stream before anyway 😂

i also always find it odd when people share personal dms from celebrities. i dont understand what they are trying to achieve by doing so 😬😅

OOps2022

VIP Member
Ok, I know I am late with that but I just watched this vid Small talk with Pierre and Yuki and I have to comment, because it is adorable, one of the best of them, they both seem so natural and comfortable in it:D

I have insomnia again and can’t stop watching Yuki saying Giuseppe Giuseppe over and over 🤣 The man is a walking meme and completely unaware of it 😂
I just watched it before seeing your comment LOL

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
One of Pierre best friend is called Pierre , his engineer is Pierre too. BTW many Pierre in France. My husband middle name is also Pierre 🤣🤣
And then the Pierre with many Pierre's in his life is friends with the Charles with the many variations of Charles' in his life 😂

• Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
I have insomnia again and can’t stop watching Yuki saying Giuseppe Giuseppe over and over 🤣 The man is a walking meme and completely unaware of it 😂
i think i have watched the Guiseppe Yuki video a solid 14 times by now, i can't stop watching it, it's so funny and wholesome

• Haha