Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StellaLuna

Hello girls ☺ I just saw TikTok from a girl . She was on FaceTime with Daniel . Her boyfriend works for Redbull. Lucky her 😭

Also this guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Our luck tho...Imagine your bf calling you and not warning you that he has Daniel with him and you just woke up, no makeup, hair, or coffee/tea

• Haha
Reactions: 10

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Overplaying them? Absolutely not.
But letting the drivers suffer when the solution to porpoising is common knowledge just to not lose any more performance? Yes.
Maybe even applying some media pressure to get the FIA to have a minimal ride height to gain net performance? Perhaps.

But suggesting they’re overplaying serious pain is disgusting. As disgusting as Merc letting their drivers go through it when the solution is at hand. This is far beyond what a competition and having a performance advantage should look like, this is messing with peoples health. If McLaren or Red Bull were the ones letting their drivers drive like that, the community would be up in arms. Again, I love Merc, but I don't know why we're letting it fly that this team is risking serious injuries on two young men only to gain a competitive advantage, refusing to raise the ride height, and then complaining to the governing body of the sport to get a rule change that would benefit them and no one else. And Horner can kindly shut his mouth after asking the same governing body to raise the minimum weight of the cars only because they were massively overweight with their own car.
I wanted to add to this but it won't let me anymore, the 20 minutes must've passed without me noticing. I was going to say that I've been one day in the Neurology department now and I've already seen 3 athletes coming from different sports with chronic brain injuries from suffering repeated microtrauma to the brain and head, even going as far as dementia at the age of 40, so it's absolutely wrong of Horner to even say anything like that. And while there really needs to be something done about this, it's not the other nine teams fault that Merc messed up and refuses to get rid of the issue by just applying the solution everyone knows. Therefore, like I said yesterday, I feel like the one thing the FIA can do is say 'Sure, if your porpoising is at level x, you have to raise the ride height by x' which Merc won't like that and therefore not agree to it because it's the exact opposite of what they want. It'll hinder them from being faster but it'll save their drivers which is the only thing that matters. And without Merc agreeing I don't think they can implement a new rule like that. Like the water bottle issues, FIA should make that one mandatory as well. This is real safety concerns.

• Sad

monza

VIP Member
We were desperate for the sweet nectar of hinty hints then, we've had partial confirmation / a super soft launch since then, look at how far we've come πŸ™ˆ

Do we reckon Alonso uses face tune, or is this what finding love in your early 40s does to a guy?
πŸ˜‚

Oh gosh I see Fernando's face more than I see my mum and I'm currently home-home these days πŸ€―πŸ˜†

His story, her story, his post, her post, his story with shared post, her story with shared post, his reel, her reel, his story with shared reel, her story with shared reel
Comic sans. Comic sans everywhere. Boomers 🀣

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
🚨 Breaking News 🚨
The canadian GP has been cancelled because the groundhogs are destroying all the barriers as an act of rebellion against the noise they will have to suffer this weekend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220616-231623_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Just don't let me ever find out it's his dad's heartbeat graph. Because that will break me and leave me ruined and doing anything for Mick. 😭😭
Same. It still breaks my heart πŸ’”. I just wish Mick would do better because he's such a nice lad but unfortunately that's not going to keep his seat. I think anyone who saw his dad race would get a little buzz seeing the name Schumacher in the points again.

Part of me feels like I got played. I wish I didn't feel that way. He kept making those moments with me that gave me the idea, paying for drinks when I had a gift card, remembering the outing, then explains he's willing to go on dates but not be in a serious relationship. He even said lets hang before I leave for Uni. We were talking for four months already. Im so confused.
Well, he's stated his position now so I would take some time to decide what it is YOU want. Are you happy just being casual and dating or would you really be wanting a proper, exclusive relationship? I've seen quite a few of my friends (and not young ones either) pretend they are fine with casual but secretly hoping that the other person will change their mind. It rarely ends well. If you are off to uni soon, though, maybe it's for the best...you can hang out and enjoy each others company before a fresh start with new people. Just be sure you are both on the same page.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Daniel saying how attractive Michael is FUCK YES πŸ₯°πŸ˜

Also highly recommend that podcast even if you’re not a huge Daniel fan, the insight into his mindset and how it’s changed these past years is incredible, thanks for sharing @kklurker ❀

• Heart

Albrouze

Chatty Member
slag since day one haha
πŸ˜… In the book, someone who worked at his school to help the drivers manage racing & schoolwork talked about he and Anthoine had to come to him to complain about the lack of girls at the school. Pierre asked this guy for some tips on how to get girls too. He mentions how he was able to charm everyone not just girls & his nickname was 'joli cΕ“ur'. So, I guess he was a slag in training.

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
seeing all the heels and knowing that I have to walk ~45 minutes from the metro to the grandstands is already hurting my feet o_O
Every outfit I post here is for paddock club πŸ˜…

In real-life = general admissions and grandstands I'm planning to wear converse, backpack, hat and 3 layers of sunscreen πŸ˜…

Still fabulous ofc

• Haha
  • Heart