Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgirl

VIP Member
Great minds think alike! 😂💜 I love the natural banter between them both. I could just watch them chattering away for hours 🤣
They just give such wholesome brother vibes and I love it 🥰 if I ever need cheering up I watch Yuki’s dog impression and Pierre’s laugh always sets me off 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

scvlet

VIP Member
James Hunt wouldn't have even bothered with the tank tops in Miami. He'd just be in little booty shorts and fuck all else.
this is why those "james hunt is rolling in his grave comments" after the vanity fair shoot made me laugh sm.

they're lying to themselves if they don't think he'd OFFER to do that shoot 💁‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

I mean....even if you're not usually a Vettel fan you have to admit this was the sexiest driving moment of a slightly disappointing GP 🥵

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
So Daniels taken a leaf out of Pierre’s book and is entering his slag era with that Instagram caption/announcement

Lurkers this is a joke
Or he’s soft launching his marriage by denying it
*another joke

ummm have u guys been on twitter recently 😭😭😭😭 apparently lando sang to a girl in instagram dms or something and im experiencing so much second hand embarrassment right now i literally cannot even listen to or watch the video. im dying. someone do it and share what's going on plssss
Don’t have Twitter but all I’m saying is that there are great impersonators out there that just NAIL the tone of certain voices

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
I know you all use it in literal way but mentioning the term "mama's boy" in Pierre context gets me extremely

What have you done to me witches 😱

• Haha
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Overplaying them? Absolutely not.
But letting the drivers suffer when the solution to porpoising is common knowledge just to not lose any more performance? Yes.
Maybe even applying some media pressure to get the FIA to have a minimal ride height to gain net performance? Perhaps.

But suggesting they’re overplaying serious pain is disgusting. As disgusting as Merc letting their drivers go through it when the solution is at hand. This is far beyond what a competition and having a performance advantage should look like, this is messing with peoples health. If McLaren or Red Bull were the ones letting their drivers drive like that, the community would be up in arms. Again, I love Merc, but I don't know why we're letting it fly that this team is risking serious injuries on two young men only to gain a competitive advantage, refusing to raise the ride height, and then complaining to the governing body of the sport to get a rule change that would benefit them and no one else. And Horner can kindly shut his mouth after asking the same governing body to raise the minimum weight of the cars only because they were massively overweight with their own car.
I agree that the teams should do something to reduce the porpoising but the drivers can also be really stubborns, this is what Pierre said after last race:

"It's not healthy, that's for sure," Gasly said. "I've had a physio session before and after every session, just because my [spinal] discs are suffering from it. You have literally no suspension. It just hits going through your spine.
The team is asking me, 'OK, we can compromise the setup?' and I'm compromising my health for the performance. And I'll always do it, because I'm a driver and I always go for the fastest car I can. But I don't think FIA should put us in a corner where you got to deal between health and performance."

I think the FIA should do something because both teams and drivers won't do anything to gain some tenths unless something really bad happen. I see some people suggesting that the FIA should set a maximum vertical G forces that the driver could endure or a maximum frequency/height change and i find these ideas interesting because it won't disadvantage the teams that did a good job but will also forced the ones that suffer from it to raise the car ride. I don't know if it is easily feasible but that could be the start of an idea.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lozzzzzzy

all of your outfits are much cuter than what I'm packing 😂 I decided to go for comfort with t shirts and such hahaha

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
FINALLY Max and Lewis, also Zak will be there - poor guy is going to get bombarded with questions about Daniel
1655321906625.png

I'm loving all these struggles with Canadian slang haha! Basically a hoser is an idiot or a hillbilly. *Not sure if that term is used in Europe .Someone not very cultured or sophisticated.
😂😂😂😂 now it really does sound like something my ex would say

• Heart
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
Have we already done weekend outfits for Montreal? I might have just missed it because I skipped past the last couple threads! I feel like I really need to bring it this weekend with my outfits though as the only Canadian F1 WAG Tattler (to my knowledge anyway, if there are others on here say hi!).
What's the weather like in Montreal?
Sleeves or no sleeves? Bare legs? Open shoes?

• Haha

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
I did it. He explained that he's willing to go on dates, but not in for a serious relationship. We ended on. a high and still wanted to hang out. I'm up for it. But that's out of the way now.

• Heart