Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I zoned out for a second when Checo started speaking Mexican and was SO confused πŸ˜‚ Thought I was losing the plot.

I'm speculating that no one wants to drive a truck through the castle section πŸ˜‚
Petition for Lance to drive the truck through it for the shits and giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is he doing that πŸ˜‚ he just keeps playing with that pit stop front wing thing while Charles is being interviewed πŸ˜‚
Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-12 um 11.06.45.png

Reactions: 3
Omg they’re gonna make Pierre speak French and I’m gonna throw myself out the window cos my hungover self can’t cope with the level of thirst.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg they’re gonna make Pierre speak French and I’m gonna throw myself out the window cos my hungover self can’t cope with the level of thirst.
Honestly don't think they're interviewing everyone, that'll take ages πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Everyone planning safety cars, not even one but multiple, for their strategies, I'll piss myself if there's not even one πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or it was a 'I like a nervous poo as well' situation
*in all seriousness I do think this is contract talk, if it was strategy talk he would've talked to both of them at the same time
Yeah probably . Just another words …. Your time will come Pierre . Oh i wish for him better team πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Whenever I hear any of the drivers speak French I question if I really took French in school for 8 years or if I hallucinated that

• Haha
I’ve been away for 2.5 weeks and feel sooo out of the loop! But am glad to be back for Baku 🧑🧑🧑 wore my Mclaren hat around the pool in Vegas and was asked if I worked for the team lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is this making me laugh so much πŸ˜‚

Oh man Nicky is just such a nice bloke, I hate how much abuse he’s getting even now in the YouTube chat while he’s being interviewed πŸ₯Ί

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow.. Lus show was a lot more. This is a weird watch at 530 am, but I recommend it. @Academiadance4u
She actually became a butterfly. All that research on the golf course paid off.
Screenshot_20220612-052227_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.