Formula 1 Wags #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always found that account a bit strange! Also strange how MI doesn’t follow HB or via versa, or is that just me (although it’s supposedly been 3+ years..)
Don’t judge me for being a creep but MI has a private personal account and follows HB off that and pretty sure HB follows him and she follows his GF too

Reactions: 6
It's the Ferrari effect
yeah carlos has full on mastered the confused look this season. makes me wonder if they are drugging him to keep Charles at #1?

Also kelly and Heidi beef? What? that would be some deep f1 stuff. Like Nelson and Gerhard didn't overlap did they? ( oh damn, guess they did)

• Haha
Who is that?!
Colleen Rooney (English Wag ) had fake stories released to the papers by one of her friends, turns out it was coming from Rebekka Vardy (another football wag) account. There's a trial going on about it at the minute

Reactions: 8
Why is the Canadian anthem performed for a race in Detroit? Am I being a bit of a Lando here? Detroit is in the US isn’t it? In Michigan?
Edit: Oh, now there’s the US one. Still confused though.

Why is the Canadian anthem performed for a race in Detroit? Am I being a bit of a Lando here? Detroit is in the US isn’t it? In Michigan?
It’s to honour the GOAT of motor sport Latifi

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I also was not paying attention and am equally confused. My geography isn't that great but I was also under the impression that Detroit is in the US and not Canada.

• Haha
Nah... Detroit is close enough to a border city where they honor Canada at a lot of events. Its like that in other border like cities such as Buffalo as awell.
1654457503731.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whyyyyyy is he writiiiiiiiiing liiiiiiiiike thaaaaaaaaat ? 😂😂
Ffs the captions are ending me! 😂 Why does he always type like such a weirdo, it makes me love him even more 😂 you’ll find me greeting you all with bonjourrrrrrrrr each morning from now on 😂

Same babe. Thought it was just me. He makes me feel things. Animalistic, filthy things. Bloody Pierre effect indeed.
Omg I literally don’t know what’s got into me but every time his name appears on insta I just giggle like a schoolgirl. I’m 32 ffs, what the hell is he doing to make us all like this?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I made an account the other day with the intention of delurking, and near the start of a new thread seems like as good a place as any. I’m a bit intimidated by how quickly things move around here, hopefully I can keep up with you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nah... Detroit is close enough to a border city where they honor Canada at a lot of events. Its like that in other border like cities such as Buffalo as awell.
View attachment 1320819
Okay so then they can play the German anthem in Spa next time around as well 😂 we're not going to hear it for a good while otherwise 😂

I made an account the other day with the intention of delurking, and near the start of a new thread seems like as good a place as any. I’m a bit intimidated by how quickly things move around here, hopefully I can keep up with you all!
Welcome! Love the username ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Be prepared to sacrifice all your free time - this thread now owns my soul. Welcome! 😁💜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Colleen Rooney (English Wag ) had fake stories released to the papers by one of her friends, turns out it was coming from Rebekka Vardy (another football wag) account. There's a trial going on about it at the minute
Ah, this was discussed or mentioned here before i believe?! I just couldn't remeber the name.
My brain is sometimes a colander (it's a Dutch saying).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah, this was discussed or mentioned here before i believe?! I just couldn't remeber the name.

Yup it was mentioned a few times it’s kind of a big celeb news story in the UK and Ireland and alot of memes and jokes about it online too 😅

Reactions: 3
Welcome ❤

The Irish version is "I've a head like a sieve" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.