Formula 1 Wags #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here very quickly to say happy new thread I’ll catch up later ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've a theory on the Heidi fanpage, it certainly seems like it's run by her, or someone close to her, but in relation to the recent Nutella post, I wonder does she use that close friends function on insta where you specify who can see your stories. Might explain also why she used to delete so many random stories, she meant to share them with a smaller circle and deleted then once she realised she had posted to all?

Reactions: 15
happy 101 dalmatians 🥳🥳😂
*we finally made it through 100
** @imolathesecond got a poem ready? if yes, the stage is yours 🧡
No poem this time around, very busy with uni - got like 10 lectures a day, even on the weekends, so didn't have time to get one ready. Maybe I'll think of something while watching Indy later 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've no idea what Valtteri is doing but I'm living for the content

No poem this time around, very busy with uni - got like 10 lectures a day, even on the weekends, so didn't have time to get one ready. Maybe I'll think of something while watching Indy later 🥰
that's perfectly fine honestly 🤍 focus on uni and enjoy your free time, you deserve it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy 101 🎉

Had to stop and sleep for a few minutes, i don't have time for that, i want to go home and cuddle with doggo 🥰 Just three more hours on the road 🙃🙄

• Heart
I've a theory on the Heidi fanpage, it certainly seems like it's run by her, or someone close to her, but in relation to the recent Nutella post, I wonder does she use that close friends function on insta where you specify who can see your stories. Might explain also why she used to delete so many random stories, she meant to share them with a smaller circle and deleted then once she realised she had posted to all?
I didn't know there is a close friends function on insta. But your theory makes sense. But then Heidi knows who the one is with the fanpage. Otherwise she would block them if she didn't want it to be shared?!

Reactions: 7
I think it's not her or someone hers 😅simply because because page posts really old pics and dose it (like 1 per week) so they don't run out of content 🤷‍♀️

Don't know if this nutella one is recent, she always looks the same to me 😆 except her stlye, that improved a lot 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree with the theory that heidi posts to her main story instead of her ‘private’ one. I’ve done it a few times!

it’s the only thing that makes sense unless she’s just extremely indecisive 😂

• Heart
I didn't know there is a close friends function on insta. But your theory makes sense. But then Heidi knows who the one is with the fanpage. Otherwise she would block them if she didn't want it to be shared?!
It's Rebekka Vardys account 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy 101 !! It is almost rawe ceek again, and in Baku on top of that, a lot can happen here (well done baku, i am stupid, tyres go boom, magic button to name a few) 😁
So we will have some content to talk about after this rather boring weekend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, someone mentioned a while back that Heidi and Kelly do not get on well, does anyone have any tea on that?

Reactions: 6
Also, someone mentioned a while back that Heidi and Kelly do not get on well, does anyone have any tea on that?
It was a joke because of another joke with Heidi 'looking' at Max's crotch when really looking at her phone

I think it's not her or someone hers 😅simply because because page posts really old pics and dose it (like 1 per week) so they don't run out of content 🤷‍♀️

Don't know if this nutella one is recent, she always looks the same to me 😆 except her stlye, that improved a lot 😄
All the pics they post can be found online, it's not the only Heidi fanpage either, there are a few from her acting days with really old pictures - so it's not that hard to get the pics
And I agree with the private story thing, as someone who barely uses instagram at all it sounds quite plausibe

• Haha
Oh so the pregnant drivers didn't do it for you? Slag Pierre needs to step up his game then!
I'll only be satisfied once he impregnates half of the grid. Ironically he will only be satisfied then too 🤷

If Alonso is the biggest shagger in the paddock (1000 women apparently), Peter Gasly will only be stopped when Alonso gives him HPV

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.